• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

ritalin... the comedown is a bitch, and makes me feel like shit. i have to keep telling myself i'll eventually feel better and not so depressed and shitty about myself.

thorazine in high school, kept falling asleep in class then went home and slept for about 12 hours straight

Paroxetine. Don't ask :|

Incidentally, that's the only thing that's been up my nose that can compete with the agony of snorting 2C-E. At least the latter is actually a good drug though. Preferably not snorted - fuckin' ow :!

someone sold me a trazadone as something else (forget what) and i sniffed it, got a head rush but no high, looked up the pill later and found out it was trazadone.

Lyrica

Lyrica is coo' ! especially if you have a snort fetish,,,no burn, and nice drain,, got me hella high too!!! (1 75 mg capsule, with1.5 liters of red box wine,, yeah das right!!)
;)

when i was 13 i snorted a ground up eraser(a small one that comes on the end of a pencil). when i was 14 i snorted some sherbet.

it's not really stupid snorting 2c's but about half a year ago i was snorting them so often that the most painful(2c-p imo) stopped burning my nostril and just gave a pleasant dopamine release :)

tylenol
benadryl
ephedrine
caffeine

crayon
cinnamon
cloves
blue lotus and wild dagga mix
tobacco
weed
sugar
salt
flour
rockets (called smarties in the states)
a crushed roasted peanut from the bar

I could go on

tylenol
benadryl
ephedrine
caffeine

crayon
cinnamon
cloves
blue lotus and wild dagga mix
tobacco
weed
sugar
salt
flour
rockets (called smarties in the states)
a crushed roasted peanut from the bar

I could go on

I've snorted rockets when I was 11 lool, also snorted thc crystals pretty dumb idea but I was just a kid at the time.

when i was younger and in rehab.. i saw two kids snort coffee beans, since they couldnt make any coffee, caffeine off limits :[ and then proceed to hack and spit brown chunkys from back in the throat.. :/ with brown noses dribbling they went back into the common room and we all thought it terribly funny until a staff noticed and got us all sentenced to 2 days of silence.... fucker. those kids were stupid...

myself.. YOPO-ARRRGGGGawawwwwRRAAaaggGGGGRRAWWWWWRWEBHTRvtrhtrcg5vhtrgFUUCCKKD': owwie. omfg that burned. well not as bad as the calcium carbonate i snorted before hand... shit. nose bled like a stuck piggie.. basically i loaded up a burgerking straw (the fat kind) with the caco3 and then the crushed yopo seeds... took a balloon i blew up with my own air.. one side of straw into nose.. other side got balloon attached... whoosh! gripping my face with pain... woah. the trip was intense but my god so not worth that pain...

on another note.. try blowing mdma finely powdered.. into your friends nose next time instead of sucking it up themselves.. they just need to inhale lightly through their nose and you blow soft.. it aerosolizes right into them, most have told me without any pain at all.. totally new feeling.. and yee! gives a rush :D

k mixed with cinnamon, my friend was like yo it stretches it and makes it taste good ~ knuckleheads

HAHAHA i spilled my monster once then railed that... the best part was i got someone to slurp it up after in all leaked out of my nose into the puddle hahahahaha

I snorted some wasabi mixed with water as a dare, I thought if steve-o could do it, I could too.

Worst experience evar.