• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

Fake coke. I got a gram pretty much half off (it's expensive as shit here) because this kid owed me money, and surprise surprise. Now I'm out even more $ and I don't even like coke, I just wanted a cheap thrill. I think I would up snorting something like tylenol.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, :!:!:!

Whatever.

The other night coming off a candy flip I snorted a 2c-salad that contained 10mg 2c-b, 5mg 2c-i, and 5mg 2c-e. Pure battery acid

Quote of the day

"Noooot worth it SOOOO NOT WORTH IT"!
->runs to puke and snort water right from the tap

In a reaaallly desperate time... I managed to sneak a benedryl under my tongue frm the pill counter at this mental hospital (they checked too!) and i took it in my room and totally railed it.... lmao, i was fucked, and it was like, holy shit, and i wouldnt do it again lmao. jsut one of the capsule ones

also, when we had good rolls going, we've done lines of Vitamin C to keep the roll going LMAO

Railed a zimmo sleeping tablet while wasted one sunday morning ha not very painful but completely pointless.

sarcasm my friend......brake dust has abstestos, is would be extremely foolish to snort it.I joke with a friend who works at mienneke, told him I'd give him a grand to snort a line of brake dust.......mesothelioma.....

when i was 14 i snorted some sherbet.

it's not really stupid snorting 2c's but about half a year ago i was snorting them so often that the most painful(2c-p imo) stopped burning my nostril and just gave a pleasant dopamine release :)

snorting some rainbow sherbet after snorting 2c's actually sounds like a great idea, soooothing relief

-darvon!!! my boyfriend did less than a cm line and said "don't do that. actually, do it so you know why you don't do it." so i did. it was not pleasant at all.

shitty coke. i might as well be snorting sand or something, and it just makes me feel kinda gross for a while. what a waste of money.

and i wasn't snorting it but the other week jack daniels came out of my nose full force sneeze style. my head hurt for a long time. it was NOT fun.

edit: just remembered, a classmate in highschool snorted a cinnamon altoid once. looked painful.

Last edited:
Cayenne pepper. Not a drug... but definitely the dumbest and most painful thing I ever put up my nose.

One Christmas or Birthday many years ago my little brother got this Harry Potter candy making set as a gift and it came with all these powder mixes you used to make the candy. One time for some stupid reason I snorted a fat line of one of these powder mixes, my snot was purple for like a day.

One Christmas or Birthday many years ago my little brother got this Harry Potter candy making set as a gift and it came with all these powder mixes you used to make the candy. One time for some stupid reason I snorted a fat line of one of these powder mixes, my snot was purple for like a day.

yeah but with all the emulsifiers in there to make the stuff gel up into gummies, you have to wonder what it was that sparked the ingenious idea to come up with TEVA anti-abuse OC's in that particular think tank......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? =p

I've never really railed anything stupid lol but this one night I had my good friend over and we were hanging out. I had spilled a little bit of peach juice powder on my desk beside the computer (I have no recollection of how lol). I was on the phone and I turn around just as he is about to jail this line of peace juice powder, thinking it was something else. lol. I was like WTF? He didn't even know what it was! Then when I told him what it was, I think he felt stupid and railed it anyways as a joke. Sooo grosss but entertaining.

This same friend also accidentally crushed up and railed 4 effexor pills... got a massive headache from that. I'm amazed he didn't get sick, that shit is harsh.

when i was in 7th grade somone was like sniff this coke it was in a line i sniffed it. it was fucking baking soda!!

I once railed some wizz fizz sherbert. Destroyed my nasal passage made it bleed something Tastey

was opening some coke wrapped in tin foil and ended up spilling it on some dirty bathroom sink
gathered what i could and did it

the day after; i didnt feel all that well
two days later i was real sick, puking , shitting, had to borrow some of my grandmas diapers, i was extremely sick for like a whole week,

folks sinks are a breeding ground for bacteria and a bunch of nasty stuff ,

sugar, it burns like hell and makes your nose run fast as fuck

Yeah I railed some sugar too.

I had a friend in HS who was not even into drugs except booze and he would snort caffeine pills every so often.

I also knew a guy in HS who would snort prozac.