• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

LOL it only takes one time to know what's ok up the nose and what's not. I had some friends a couple years ago who were being all pathetic cause they had nothing to get high on and decided it might be a good idea to snort Sudafed.... I remember having a really terrible headache, looking up, over, seeing chunklets and being like. ABSOLUTELY NOT! *passes back out*
They looked nasally miserable for a good two hours. XD
I slept and felt alright later... I knew better from past experience. Yeah.. it only takes once lol.

This guy I know crushed up a few Seroquels and trucked all of it, not surprisingly he had a pretty bad time with that.

I also watched my buddy snort Adderall XR without crushing the beads, he just opened the 20mg cap and hooted all the giant fucking rocks up there, my nose hurt like hell just watching it.

strattera, clonidine. clonidine tickles and the strattera burns, oyea and sugar lol

I would have to say the dumbest thing I've ever railed was half an MS CONTIN 60 :/
My nose was clogged beyond belief, and didn't clear up till a week later T_T
I was 17..

Incomplete synth of Dibenzoylmorphine. Fortunately the unreacted benzoic anhydride/acid residue didn't do any harm (I hope..)

One time I thought it would be entertaining if I snorted Mixed Spice, which contains Cinnamon, Allspice and Nutmeg.

Yeah... no.

When I was pretty naive about pills, I once got a bunch of Wellbutrin and Valium, and crushed them all up, mixed the powders together and put it in a baggy. Didn't take long for me to realize that this was a horrible and painful idea. Not cool at all, burned quite bad.

Paramesean cheese on a dare for money. Everyone put their money in a hat and i proceeded to snort it then one of the assholes actually took his money back while i was nose deep in that nasty shit.

Probably either panadol(paracetamol/APAP same thing) or Valium when I would have been around 13 years old....Or seroquel which burned like nothing else when I was in rehab and everyone else did it...I should have known and I think I did, I just did it out of boredom I think. At least I know now not to do it ever again lol

In my younger days i snorted some caffeine pills, not sure what i was thinking. I've also snorted vics and percs before i had knowledge that snorting APAP is no good, granted i was like 13 years old at the time.

edit; lol just read the post above mine, similar!

strattera, clonidine. clonidine tickles and the strattera burns, oyea and sugar lol

Yeah, strattera burns like crazy. The powder looked so promising when i poured it out, but oh man that was no fun. Didn't get any type of high either.

Benadryl and Darvon (not together). They cause a lot of discomfort.

Benadryl wasn't very bad when I snorted it, (did so because i tried that black tar + benadryl to create a 'powder' trick, which btw sucks - I stick to waterlining/smoking now)

Never....... Ever..... Snort Prozac. The ones in the capsules. Shit i railed it once and i swear my nose burned like hell for a good few hours.

Blowing my nose a shit ton didn't help at all. That sucked. My eyes were watering and my face was all puffy and red. Damn.

I've also railed a line of sour skittle powder. That wasn't fun either lol :)

I think this one wins for stupidest, :p! No offense, but come on man - snorting an SSRI? Skittle powder? Were you sober when you tried that? age? Reasoning? I bet it was a yummy drip though :p

Snorted a Wellbutrin back in 2006... At the time, I couldn't imagine anything ever burning worse than that.

Then in 2008, I snorted a small amount of mCPP. My god, it was fucking excruciating.

Rule for snorting things: Have someone else try it first ;)

i forgit the name but its the non- amphetamine adhd blue capsle. needles to say ididnt git high, it burned like hell, and my nose was cloged for a week

gun powder. but adderall xr was bad idea when drunk once because i didnt really crush the little balls up that well.

dumbest thing railed,,,valium

snorted,,,prolly seroquel while i was in jail,,but i did go to sleep..