• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

Some random diet pill lol. Burned like no other.

8th grade get together at a friend's house. Don't ask how we decided that would be a good way to pass the time.

I railed a mystery bag last week .
So in theory it could have been anything !

All it did was made my left arm numb and i felt I'll for a few days after railing .

havent gone to far, I don't personally enjoy snooting crushed up dexadrine but i've done it when theres a lack of it, i prefer stomaching between 60-120 mgs instead

Heroin. It almost cost me my life. I woke up in a bathtub after doing what I assumed was a safe dose. Luckily I recovered in time, both before death and needing the paramedics.

The other night coming off a candy flip I snorted a 2c-salad that contained 10mg 2c-b, 5mg 2c-i, and 5mg 2c-e. Pure battery acid

Quote of the day

"Noooot worth it SOOOO NOT WORTH IT"!
->runs to puke and snort water right from the tap

so your nose still works right?

during a 2c-e bender i snorted way too much (off a bar i might add..... so fucking stupid) and vomited.

vomit has never been more pleasant. except for the fire in my nose being on fire.

found 6 'mystery bags' at a festival last week,
ate a few as i was sure 2 were mdma, and thought 1 was speed, but railed the rest. pretty silly.

pixie stix in primary school.

St Johns Wort...Its herbal, and it doesn't dissolve and tastes like total shit and even after snorting water several times to make it go away, the taste and smell lasted like 24 hrs. worst ever!

i snorted this hot sauce called devils piss or some shit like that, didnt take much convincing, i was shitfaced and feeling invisible...bad fucking times, that shit kills.

Back in school i got dared to rail two crushed up XXX Mint's...

Never again..........

Ms Contin. Now, I didn't think anything of it at the time because I've snorted so many OCs, but the plastic time release stays in your nose. The shit that comes out of your nose the next day is not something I'd ever think would come out of my nose. I honestly thought my nose was falling apart. Does give a pretty good high though, but I highly recommend not snorting it though.

me and my friends had a bag of some herbal mixture smoking blend that we were toking up when we were all blitzed on caps.

one of us got the bright idea to start railing all the plant matter. :S

needless to say we were sneezing up green shit for hours

I snorted some tabasco mixed with cocaine.... hurt like hell....but I still got a buzz...its a long story, i didnt mix the two substances on purpose....

But the worst thing ive smoked.......potpourri....dont ask.