Stereotopia, The Manhatten Center.- NY. 8/25

Anybody know what time this starts and ends? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

linze- you and pkat definitely pass the "cool kids" test. give a call or something and we'll work stuff out.

guess what?
who remembers eric... the bugoutkid? well, while visiting his wonderful state of new jersey (blech!) i had a chat wh\ith him and he may be coming... most of us haven't seen him in forever, including me, so i'm very excited.
i can't wait for saturday!
my first party in waaayyyyyy too long, and my favorite people and my favorite djs will be there...
biggrin.gif

Bought my ticket yesterday!
::does a happy dance::
smile.gif

------------------
XTCscooter: yeah, I was waiting for the best dressed riot ever
-- Kart observing the crowd waiting for PVD during Avalon's power-outage

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

oh shit!!
::::does the happy bugoutiscomintoparty dance::::
eric ur gonna get sooooo smushed by my massive hug when i see you!
even tho my sister might not be coming now
frown.gif

this party is lookin better and better
smile.gif

------------------
~*the former phillyjunglist*~

::the lights dim in the room, and the slight hissing of escaping smoke is heard right before laser lights the colors of the rainbow burst in front of your eyes and the beat that just gets you up out of your chairs dropkicks you in the chest. For some rason, your eyes ar drawn towards the entrance where you see him.....TheBugOutKid::
Hey ya'll....I'm so glad to see names I regognize on this post. I can't wait to see all my old buddies (much respect out to Eden and Sapphire crews) Less then a week...
------------------
Peace Love and Empathy,
The Bug Out Kid
"Do you wanna play with me?"

::pats self on back for telling eric about the party::
see what happens when i use my brain? once in a while something productive happens. (stress on the "once in a while" part.)
::does a little happy dance, then worries about someone covering her shifts at work::
i'll figure it out, don't worry... it's my school-starts-on-the-29th-and-i-need-to-party-before-then party.
see you all on the 29th!!!
biggrin.gif

lauren

OMG OMG OMG bugoutkid!!!! woooohoo. dood its been over a year since saphhire. I can't wait to see yah again
smile.gif

-buzzy

Hey Jamal...Gimme a f*ckin ride
------------------
Uhhh...Mr. President...thats not entirely accurete

Ok I'm totally going to this party. One way or another everything will finally work out for once and I'll get to hit this party. I was gonna go to Mekka and Creamfields...
Anyways...about the meetup. Jen, ya know I love you girl, but I couldn't understand a damn thing you said about exactly where the meet is. So I found some floor plans to the place. I hope the images show up =).
grandballroom1.gif"

hammerstein1.gif"

So Jen, were you talking about the hallway on the top of the map or the bottom. And about where exactly?
I included floor plans to the grandballroom also if someone has happened to be there already and can suggest a good spot to meetup. The hardest thing about meetups, I found, is that nobody can ever find anybody else (maybe it's just me).
So since the party starts at 7:00 what time do most of you plan going to the party. It would be perfect if alot of us could meetup at Penn Station before hand since the Hammerstein is right there. Let's say at 9:00 to 9:30 in front of Charlie O's. It's the only bar in Penn station and it's downstairs kinda across from the Long Island Railroad Ticketing booths.
Just in case any of you don't know exactly where the party is. It's on 34th between 8th and 9th ave.
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=311+West+34th+Street&csz=10001&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
Ok everybody start replying and let's make this meetup a good one.
Can't wait to meet everybody.
ed

Jen was high as we were planning the meetup. So, my apologies
wink.gif
I hope this clarifies things:
*INSIDE THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM*
Walk down the stairs (past the make-shift bar) and go all the way to the left against the wall.
~Erik
------------------
On the scales of desire your absence weighs·more than someone else's presence
I wanna kiss reason good bye today·I wanna show it's purple essence

[This message has been edited by gmni13 (edited 21 August 2001).]

yes...very high. but they were so precise...DO YOU PEOPLE WANT ME TO DRAW AN X on the floor?!!
fuckin e-tards
wink.gif

anyway....um..yea people, once you get inside, go straight thru the doors...
you'll walk down a short flight of steps we should meet to the left of the steps (to the right if you're facing them)
i really want to meet up with you people so, lets try to make this work ok?!!
and yes, we'll have the signs.
-jen
------------------
**Come Original**

*stares blankly at diagram*
Even though I've been there enough times, the diagram just doesn't make sense in my head. I just can't envision it. I thought the stairs leading down couldn't be missed. That is, they go from wall to wall. But that isn't in the diagram. Hmmm.
~Erik
------------------
On the scales of desire your absence weighs·more than someone else's presence
I wanna kiss reason good bye today·I wanna show it's purple essence

For those that care, Venom will not be spinning @ this party even though his name is on the flyer. Good reason behind it, but doesn't need to be discussed
wink.gif

------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

I'm gonna be there
smile.gif

Anyone that hasn't got tickets, and lives on Long Island.. Go to EAST WEST!! You will be thanking me, I swear
smile.gif

You two had better have the signs
wink.gif

I don't know if I'll make it to Penn, but I think I can handle going down a flight of stairs and meeting up.
Meet-up whenever possible, as much as possible. We may actually stand a chance of seeing eachother, wh00t!
Do we have the times down yet? 11pm and 3am or something? (for meeting inside.) And Penn station at 9.
Dear God help us, lol