Stereotopia, The Manhatten Center.- NY. 8/25

well, if i can get my sewing machine to work (note: never swear at inanimate objects with your mother standing behind you. she'll give you a funny look and ask you if you were drinking) i will be wearing a purple camo skirt. if not, just look for the doofy guy in big khakis with the cute blonde in a one shouldered black lace-up shirt. I really am trying for the skirt tho.
goddamn-cheap-tag-sale-piece-of-junk.
anyway, i have to get my rest... i get to work 7ish hours before getting in the car to drive down.
smile.gif
yay.
spiderman-are you taking the train in or driving? pinkerton and i were thinking of doing the train thing, maybe we can hook up before the party
lauren
[This message has been edited by THeRaVeToY (edited 25 August 2001).]

I'll be starting my intrepid journey at 2:30 tomorrow (don't ask), and meeting up with my jersey peps at Penn at 9:00. Do I happen to remember others meeting same bat time, same bat channel? LMK....
------------------
Peace Love and Empathy,
The Bug Out Kid
"Do you wanna play with me?"

Its gonna be a phat party. Can't wait for Bad Company ........
And the one of the guys that got me into the art form of turntalbism, Roc Raida!!!!!!!
I know I havent been on bluelight lately.. Hahahah I sold out ,righttttttt ..
Jennn, fuckk what I said about being sober
wink.gif
If u see me with a dippie yes u may take a hit off it.. LoL ...

grrrr....i was super psyched about goin....but now plans are all screwed so i don't know
frown.gif
let's just hope things work out PLEASE!
hope to see everyone
xoxo
CHristine

Tonight's the night, people!
To avoid confusion...when Jen said:
11:30 and 3:30 to the left of the stairs near the entrace to the grand ballroom. be there or be...someplace else.
She did not mean grand ballroom. The meetup is in the HAMMERSTEIN ballroom.
Royal blue UFO's—Baby blue T-shirt. That's me.
~Erik
------------------
112358132111235813211123581321...mathematics is the language of nature

Countdown is on, and yes, plans are getting all fooked as usual, but.....
Everything will still work out, because I have confidence. NjShy, what's the problem? Maybe my amazing intellect can help?
------------------
Peace Love and Empathy,
The Bug Out Kid

I'm comming!!
I dont know if I'll end up @ the meetup...but if anyone sees me come say hi!! I'll be wearing navy kikwear's, a light blue belt, a navy tank top or a light/med/dark blue strip tee shirt. My hair is redish-pink now, and it'll be up in lil buns...
Hope to see a few of you there!
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

Hey all,
It's Koolio from the Dancesafe boards - a new member of Bliuelight from NYC..
Can I chill with y'all tonight?? I just heard about this party but don't really know anybody on this board yet....
------------------
I wish you joy

Hey all,
It's Koolio from the Dancesafe boards - a new member of Bluelight from NYC..
Can I chill with y'all tonight?? I just heard about this party but don't know anybody from this board quite yet....
------------------
I wish you joy

^of course you can.
like you really needed to ask. sheesh.
wink.gif

~Erik
------------------
112358132111235813211123581321...mathematics is the language of nature

Ok kids...I'm leaving the house in a few hours. I'll be at Charlie O's at penn station at 9, earing khaki cargo shorts and a silver shirt with black underneath. Also be wearing my only remaining kandy (tear) from carEbear, with my name on it, left hand wrist. Same blond shaved head, same glasses, slightly different Bug, but excited all the same. See you all tonight.
------------------
Peace Love and Empathy,
The Bug Out Kid

i'll be the one who's naked.
i look forward to meeting all the non-crackheads and seeing all the bitches i rounded up to visit
smile.gif

peas and mashed potatoes,
jessssssss

::jumps around as he gets in the car to go to the train station:: Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!
------------------
Peace Love and Empathy,
The Bug Out Kid

/me cries big phat tears...
I'm sorry kids, but i can't make it tonight. I really wish that i could, but i couldn't get any of my friends to go with me, cause they are having girls night out tonight, cause all of us are going back to school this week.
I will be in the city though. LoL i'll be driving past hammerstein, wishing that i was there. If you see a really sad looking girl with blond hair and a lime green shirt on, that's me.... please say hi so i don;t feel so bad.
Have fun everybody
-Tracey
------------------
<traceyami> so you one of those crazy candy kids?
<shaDDow> yeah i'm a candy raver fluffy bunny lover PLUR monster.

9pm
me n snobrdr are still sittin on our asses, listenin to our mp3's... lol, wata buncha slackers we are
ok, i guess im gunna go put on my shoes and head out to tha show
smile.gif
ill try n make the meetup too
smile.gif
see ya there !

and while im at it, before i head out and get all pissy for not seeing venom - why preytell is he not spinnin tonight?

hey people. well what i expected of this party isn't actually what happend.
first, the venue was AMAZING. like i've said i've been there a few times before but never have i been to the mezzanene or to the grand ballroom. (and how grand it was...well, except for the 5 min. walk up the stairs)
spacegirl...oh, spacegirl. 3 songs?!! by the time 10:00 came around i didnt think she was going to show up at all. but i was happy that she did i danced my little arse off.
the vibe at the party was ok. i met a few cool people. and i got to meet a few BLers which was pretty cool. didn't get to say bye dayna...lo siento.
um, what else? nothing really, stereotopia is probably going to be my last horrah before Boo (and 311!!!) so until then...
-jen
------------------
**Come Original**

The venue really kicked ass and had awesome cooling...except for the 7 flieghts of stairs we had to walk to get to the jungle room...guh...
Cool 'lil story: We got there at like 11 or so and saw that we missed spacegirl and a buncha others we wanted to see and were really bummed out. At like 1 or 2 o clock we are walking by the entrance and we see spacegirl talking to a cop, and we're like yelling "spacegirl!" cuz we weren't sure if it was her. So we go around to the other side where she comes out the doorway and we're like "spacegirl! are you gonna spin?!" and she said something about them not letting her set her stuff up, but that she'd try. Around comes 2:35 or so and she starts and we RUN from the balcony to the floor and dance our asses off OMG she dah bomb!
Other than the 25 minutes of spacegirl...it was an ok party. I wish I coulda met some bluelighters. Only bluelighter I met was PartEKidRepsAcosta but I see him at every party lol. But I had to stick with my crew that wasn't interested in goin' to the meetup spot. I know, no excuse, but sorry
frown.gif

Anyways you still might have seen me: I had an orange safety crossing guard vest, sleeveless shirt, and candy on my right arm, as well as a tattoo on my right arm.
------------------
The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs -- aim: Diskchucker
[This message has been edited by -spiderman- (edited 27 August 2001).]

I got there like 12:00 inside, was outside waiting for people I knew to long..Not a line at all... No line for the bathrooms either
wink.gif
Yahoooooo! Walked to the jungle/hip hop/turntablism and my song was on get the Fuckk up!!!!!!!!!!! Then all sudden I'm like ohhhhhhh shit x-cuitioners .........My faite of hip hop has been saved!!!!!!!! I really wanted to stay there hole night but I was bouncing around alot........Anyways, what got me mad was how many people was selling either e or k , every 15 mins somebody is asking me , and also cid & yay (that nobody never asked me b4)...... Kept on making fun of the dealers, lol....... Every time a dealer asked me im like nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh but u can go find me dipps ,lol...... My friends kept on eyeing me like a hawk making sure I was not smoking them;( Only smoked 2 and finding guys and getting hits off them. Went for a bit to the afterparty at Limelight, memories!!!!!!!!!!
Odi tore it up.......... Odi tears up every party..
Erick: What the hell happened to the bluelight meetup?? We was walking from floor to floor screaming bluelight.. I know corny.LoL
PhillyJunglist: ~Nice seeing u again....... Even thoe I was not in my normal state of mind...
spiderman: I think I saw u ;0
Anybody cares I had on black ufos , ruby polo baby tee blue/red......
wink.gif

Oh the night: look how fuked up lolita is..She's trying to smoke the filter too of the dippppppie........ohhhhhhhh fukkkkkkkkkkkk I forgot to take the filter out ,lol.
[This message has been edited by dj LoLiTa (edited 28 August 2001).]