STARSCAPE - Saturday, Sept. 27th 2003 - Baltimore, MD

ahhh, beautiful. hope the weather isnt shit. this is the ONLY party i look forward to. all set with any others. As far as I know, Kev T, Dave, me and Cheryl are going. dunno if together yet or not. i might rent a car. but i know i am not flying down. probably stayin fri-sun? who knows. we'll see.

^^^Count me in. I've never been but it looks like something I don't wanna miss. Can't wait to see the lineup

I have a question...How come a thread for Starscape (on 9/27) can be open but a thread for Skool'd 2 (also on 9/27) was closed???

since i got so much shit for not going last year, i can be persuaded to make a road trip down :) and the best part is, it's looking like i don't have classes on fridays, so that means long weekend!!! whoot whoot!!!!

fucking fuckenfuck

I'll be in Colorado for a weeding. I'll continue to hope this gets postponed (again) so I can]/i] make it, otherwise have fun for me.

Well I will DEF be there possibly with a friend or two... going to make it my vacation week from work and all.

Plan on staying in Baltimore for a couple of days so when the time gets closer to talk about plans and crap if someone wants to share room costs etc etc send an email my way!

i can not wait untill this party!!!!! i will def be there with my nyc crew!!=D
~br00klyn

I can't go I work for Columns Of Knowledge so I'm obligated to be at Skool'd 2. Also Skool'd 2 might be Columns Last party. Blazin did not go very well and Chris lost a lot of money so if Skool'd 2 doesn't do well then that's it for Columns Of Knowledge. I hope that's not the case, cause Columns has been throwing parties in the northeast for almost 10 years and our scene will really be loosing out on a great crew!!! So for anyone who's not able to make Starscape please try to hit up Skool'd 2.

Moderators...could you please explain to me why the thread for Skool'd was closed when this thread is open?? These parties are on the same night so I really don't understand the reasoning.

We used to have a one month rule, where you could only post events one month prior to the event. They took away that rule so now it does not matter...I just found that out earlier today and the thread was re-opened.

bdreligrrl said:
*ahem*

*coughcough*

forgetting anyone?

No, u said you were flying, i was talking about the people driving.
If i were to mention everyone going in general i would have listed a lot more people than I did.

I will be there... I am hoping one of my friends throws down a bus trip again. I hate that drive.

well.. if this party does happen... I'll definitely be there.. no doubt about that.. I've missed all the last ones and from what I hear this party is worth going to.. Hopefully it will be a good turn out, if it even happens...

ummm...yeah...if this happens...its a 100% guarentee im there!!!

just checked ultraworld.com and it is confirmed flyer and all (cause a flyer makes party official right?) Anyway i'm taking the weekend off. 6 hour road trip here i come!