STARSCAPE - Saturday, Sept. 27th 2003 - Baltimore, MD

I think it was pretty obvious that Whistle 4 wasnt going to happen. Im optimistic about Starscape, but I wont believe it til theres a flyer in my hand.

weeee starscape again! Just another great reason to get out of ohio for a while! Last year was an experience of its own, ryan drove us there at 330am, why did we end up leaving so f'n late again ryan lol?

:) james and brandon, and a little misunderstandin thats why! :)

lets do it again broheim :) same as last year, but with a different car since that one blew up. :)

I've never been to Starscape but I hear it's amazing. I definitely wanna go this year if it happens...::crosses fingers::...and I'll probably be able to since I'll be done with school by then. :)

I had to deal with Mr.Jamal's ass teasing me ALL THE TIME for missing this event last year... it's not gonna happen again =P as long as this party goes down, i'll be right there in the midst of it all :)

ChiZz, called me Mr.Jamal, how fucking impersonal is that ;)

Well, if i get my new car by then, i just might drive down. otherwise, it's a fucking plane ride. I can do the drive, i mean after FL last March, MD is NOTHING.

I am all over the plane ride.

Katie + Long-ass road trip = ... well, do you really want to find out? I thought not.

me and like 3 or 4 of my crew will def be there. possibly more.

:\ flying = more money i dont have for yet ANOTHER plane ticket...Jamal, you should really get on your new car situation (cause you know my boat makes the occasional NY/VT trips, but you also know how pathetic that is) besides, you know how interesting our long car rides get ;-) lol

oh and btw, when you're teasing my ass...i get to call you Mr.Jamal =P

Re: well, umm, regarding starscape...

trigster said:
...it's on.
"IF WE WERE YOU
WE WOULDN'T MAKE
PLANS ON SEPTEMBER 27"
"Details arriving soon!"
from http://www.ultraworld.net

Ummm,... am I the only one that's still a skeptic about this party? How long ago was that little "don't make any plans Sept27th" message put up there,... I know it was there before this thread was opened on the 18th of July and it certainly hasn't changed,... and here it is, the end of the month and no "Details" yet.

"IF I WERE YOU I WOULDN'T HOLD MY BREATH WAITING FOR STARSCAPE 20.03!"

if it does happen, ill be there, never been hehe :)

Looks like more bad news....

I emailed them tyring to see if I could get a response but my mail was sent back to me with "mailbox unkown" now this could be due to the fact that their mailbox is full... but I find it funny that is got sent back to me with unrecoverable errors......

Has anyone else tried to email them and got a returned email?

web, it was changed to sept 20 a while back and then it was changed to the 27th recently.

DancinXTCangel said:
I've never been to Starscape but I hear it's amazing. I definitely wanna go this year if it happens...::crosses fingers::...and I'll probably be able to since I'll be done with school by then. :)

And you are DEFINITELY going. Even if I have to drive all the way to Massachusetts (and while I'm there, grab a couple hot Boston boys) and drive your ass all the way back home with me to Baltimore, YOU ARE GOING!!!! =D

Especially because I'm not gonna have anyone to go with :( (which is sad considering I live 20 minutes away from the venue) lots of cool people have to promise they are coming......and maybe somebody can adopt me?? =D Or rather.....kidnap me, that way I will be guarenteed to make the meetup!! yay! =D

CONFIRMED: Starscape 2003
I received a very informative teaser flier for Starscape this past wknd. when I was up in Baltimore to hear dj RAP perform live at Buzz'z last party up in Redwood Trust. I also hungout & talked with Lonnie who was at this party checkin out dj RAP and got poistive information about Starscape happening. And by the way dj Rap & John Tab had damn good sets back-to-back. DnB in the mainroom with breaks in the basement, it was a really good turnout!! The place was nicely crowded with everyone socializing, partying & rocking on the dancefloor!!

Anyways the Starscape teaser flyer I got says Sat. Sept. 27th, Ft. Armistead Park, Baltimore, 9pm-6am (same gorgeous spot as the previous Starscapes)
The cost is very pricy at $30 in advance until Aug. 30th, then $40 from Sept. 1st-Sept. 27th. Theres going to be 5 areas of music (Ultraworld's jungle arena, the buzz tent, sonic soul pier, dc skills showcase, & knowledge hip-hop)
Also the complete Starscape experience (extensive art gallery area, dance troups: performers, projectionists, & THE POPULAR sunrise over the bay)

The teaser flyer I have has the complete astrological birth signs in a universal circle with doves at the 12o clock point and a sun symbol in the center.
The back of the teaser flyer has a nice shot of a sunrise (most definitiely proberly from a previous Starscape party).

So start making plans everyone, its time, this is it.......................................... %)

Last edited:
^^ you rock hardcore, for sharing that info!!!!!

Damn. it IS at night. I was hoping it would be during the day (like Boo) because its gonna be cold and.....I don't know how I'm gonna stay up so damn late :( I've been having a problem with that lately.

Yay I'm so excited!! =D

And luckily by then I will have lots and lots of $, so I will be able to go....I mean shit....$40 for a ticket??!?! 8(