STARSCAPE - Saturday, Sept. 27th 2003 - Baltimore, MD

I just want to say, as late as it is (this is my first opportunity since Starscape to get online:():

I love you guys!

I had a great time and it was great running into everyone again. I don't have time to get down to the individuals, but y'all know who you are.

I danced my ass off, and had a great time. That's all that anyone really needs to know. It became clear who the "good" people are and those who have proven themselves have done so over and over again.

The random meetups, the chance encounters, the trips to the Wawa and not having your 2-foot-long made in a timely fashion, Burnt Toast listening sessions, drunken bed-flipping-smacking-your-head-into-the-wall business, sleepless coffee-laden ramblings/appreciations of 311...nothing could have been better except: MORE TIME!

Non-party related meetups are a promising venture. It's too bad I can't communicate with as many of you as when I had internet access. I'd fore-front that shit! Or something. :\

One love.

Erik

from the guidelines
-- Personal Attacks... there's no place for them. Period. If you have an issue with a moderator of this forum, contact them privately, NOT through posting here. These types of posts WILL BE edited/deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread needs to hurry up and move on to the next page. It's kind of disturbing opening it and jseeing Jamals Junk right there up in my grill.

Excellently PUT There blue lighter ..
It seem s they have a problem with one of the mods ..Shes prob Trippin Nuts and Rolling on X her favorite lil Drug she takes at every trance Party... Props to that Bitch...... She does not do her Job Very Well..Fucking assinine 36 pages of back n Fourth Bullshit ... Its over and DONE.. Get over it

ok personal attacks, wtf its happening on this board everyday..but you have to be in with the cliche or click, however you say it you people are assinine.. LMMFAO
heh

from the guidelines
-- Personal Attacks... there's no place for them. Period. If you have an issue with a moderator of this forum, contact them privately, NOT through posting here. These types of posts WILL BE edited/deleted.
if you have an issue with this please contact myself or the administrators

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok buddy. I was totally kidding. I *love* having Jamal's junk all up in my grill.

I mean shit, who doesn't?

We need more of Jamal's Junk!!!!!

Less of Jamal's junk.

More pics of Jamal and Shawn wrestling shirtless.

New Starscape 2003 Pics!

Sorry Mods if this isnt a meetup or a party just didnt want to bump an old thread....

Just wanted to let all know that went to Starscape 2003 I finally got my pics uploaded. I know I slacked but there were complications(loosing a camera and having to have it mailed to me etc. etc) I am sorry to say getting themn on photo cd really sucked..... For now on I am going digital camera all the way... but for anyone who is interested to find out where they are located please send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you a link to the site... for those who know poeple form outside of the NE meetup area and know people who went to Starscape 2003 please relay this message to them and tell them to send me a email or a pm and I will supply the link...

Happy Viewing.... Squeakers....

P.S. I think the best pics are me puking my guts up after our drunken bender on the balcony the next day and a very drunken squeakers at the local Denny's LOL...... Frosty is having those two framed to my dismay!

I finally got my Starscape pics up last week as well...

for the link, email me tranceport82[at]yahoo.com or AIM @ BdReligionGrrl

A little heads up...
Just found a pic of Crow, StarlightGemini, and DancingXTCAngel(I think) on someone elses web page... The Websites is DC Nights and the link to the pic is

http://www.dcnites.com/photos/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album48&id=album_pic_44

Will try to view it here

view_photo.php

It's the only one not sure if you have found it yet!

^^ My friend Mike actually took that picture for me :D I didn't know he "gave" photos to DC Nites or whatever though. That is my friend Naomi's head in the front too ;)

Thanks for the link, Sqeaks!