• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
I love SP. Specially the last few, but i loved the Medical KFC ep. I was thinking would i get cancer to get legal bud? Maybe i would. Somedays dry i'd say Yes, where's my microwave.
But i don't think it would turn out as nice. Just a cooked Penis.
F*ck Muslims that don't keep to them selves. I hate it when they talk. Makes me sick.
And the 1st amendment is a load of shit. Proof is in the pudding.

This 2-part episode was amazing, and IMO this season has been one of the best ever. I am a biig big fan, have seen every episode many times, etc. Its amazing how far people take religion in the media.

I just started watching South Park.. Glad I'm watching it now instead of when it first came out.. more mature... I've been watching season after season on Netflix. So far my favorite episode is Free Willzyx... When the rocket took off with the killer whale tied to it I was laughing so hard! Also that 'real life' drawing of the kids I believe will one day be a commodity. I've enjoyed South Park more than any other 'adult' cartoon show. I've laughed hard almost every episode I've seen. That's rare.

Oh man, I can't believe I sucked your jagon last night.

Oh God, we did suck each others jagons!

SouthParkJoozians.jpg

Lordy... the creme fraiche episode... wow. I knew at some point they'd take the shake weight and run with it. Ridiculous.

^Which I do quite often.

It's syndicated on lots and lots of channels now and played at random times in the afternoon/early evening on Comedy Central near the same timeslots as Reno911! and Futurama...makes me think they designed the shows around 4:20pm (eastern U.S. time) to be stoner shows.

Coincidence? I think not. Not that I have a problem with this, however. :)

^Which I do quite often.

It's syndicated on lots and lots of channels now and played at random times in the afternoon/early evening on Comedy Central near the same timeslots as Reno911! and Futurama...makes me think they designed the shows around 4:20pm (eastern U.S. time) to be stoner shows.

Coincidence? I think not. Not that I have a problem with this, however. :)

so who is your favorite character and what are your top favorite episodes???

I have every season up to season 8...I usually get a season on DVD for some occasion every year to 18months. I love being able to start from the beginning and watch it all the way through. I love the commentary and "A Word from Matt and Trey" clips that appear before every episode in the 1st couple of sessions.

I am a South Park FREAK!!! I am 34 and I collect everything South Park that I can. I hope it goes on forever. Those guys are crazy and brilliant enough to do it too.

Randy Marsh, by far my favorite character. Not gunna be cliché and say Eric Cartman

SPWATJJ1.jpg

^FTW

I dunno about favorite episodes, really depends on my mood, but the recent NASCAR one made me laugh so hard, I love the earlier, first few seasons a lot, could watch them all the way through as well.

Some friends of mine, who are TV junkies in general, have the DVDs, I've never been able to watch the commentary though. Usually too stoned to deal with the menus haha

Hey Guys =)

I came up with an idea for a South Park episode, I think it's kinda good. I'm interested in getting opinions on it so please feel free to make an account at southparkstudios to leave your input

I wrote it up really quick so it's not perfect or complete but I think there's enough there to paint a good picture of what I imagine the episode would look like.

I call it : "A WINNING plan: Use Tiger Blood to save Kennys ass". It has Charlie Sheen, Pablo Escobar, Research Chemicals, and could probably have Half Baked worked into it pretty well, so I think you guys might like it lol

Enjoy!

http://forums.southparkstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=46864

Last edited by a moderator: