• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
I first heard about the threats on The Daily Show, and Stewart raised the interesting point that these people can praise Osama Bin Laden and celebrate 9/11 IN NYC under the 1st amendment and still they choose to threaten Trey and Matt with death for what they say/do in a cartoon.

LSDMDMA&8315269 said:
FUCK these muslim terrorist fucks threatening trey and matt.

So yeah, fuck those guys. :p

they did that to piss someone off.
seems more like these last to eps were based on re-hashing.
i cracked the fuck up when they sent tom cruise to the moon.

they forgot about starvin marvin though...

The Denver Broncos.

I'd like to know what the original censoring was and what was added later by Comedy Central. Overall I dug the two part episode...it was clearly a fan thank you sort of deal with tons of great characters brought back for the lulz.

Robert Smeeeeth! Robert Smeeeeth!

^
A Statement from Matt and Trey

In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3878

I thought that maybe bleeping out the end of the episode speech was done as a joke, but apparently not. It's pretty fucked up that an argument against forceful censorship that doesn't even mention Muhammad was itself forcefully censored. Not only is depicting Muhammad not allowed but according to Comedy Central even publicly questioning our complicity with power hungry murderous barbarians regarding the depiction is too dangerous.

Wow I didnt realize the speeches at the end were actually censored as well. It seemed really coordinated.

The speech censoring seemed really ham fisted if it was supposed to be a joke so while I'm glad it wasn't intentional, it is pretty sad Comedy Central censors this episode after 199 other episodes of, at times, extremely questionable (but hilarious) commentary.

I was really hoping the long bleeps in the end were a joke =( This is really sad they would bitch out like this.

Bow down you fucking tools

I hope matt and tery leak the uncut episode onto the internet!

Props to Matt and Trey for being willing to put their lives on the line for free speech. Many talk the talk. But those dudes walk the walk.

And fuck Comedy Central. They owe EVERYTHING to South Park. Before South Park, CC was playing old SNL, Monty Python, and Kids In The Hall re-runs. South Park put Comedy Central on the map.

And Matt and Trey have been LOYAL. They could have fucked off to another network for more money like Bill Maher or Craig Kilborn years ago but stuck around. Again. Fuck Comedy Central.

I think they should go to a network with balls.. Over here, most newspapers print mo-cartoons on purpose because they won't be intimidated. Why is it okay to act like a scared little bitch? Why doens't this piss people off. It's laughable.

I couldn't believe it was Comedy Central censoring it all at first, I thought the bleeps were jokes (and was laughing along unknowingly :|).

Feel sorry for Matt & Trey having their work tampered with by some corporate network douchebags :!

Like the time they showed Muhammad completely uncensored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTsR820ofEQ

i passed out from lol at that i couldnt beleive so few people mentionedthat
stan: well we saw him when the super best friends helped save my friend that guys cult
jesus: and did anything bad happen?
stan well... a giant wooden john wilks booth shot abraham lincoln

Last edited:
oh god. they just totally ripped on intervention.
exact quotes from the duster episode.

oh god that's awesome.

oh god. they just totally ripped on intervention.
exact quotes from the duster episode.

oh god that's awesome.

Haha, that was funny. =D It feels like I'm walking on sunshine! But still wasn't that good episode I think. Hope they air the uncensored muhammed episode. BTW always good to see someone ripping of intervention, that shit sucks.

That duster girl was epic.. It's the only episode I've seen besides the crack-smoking cyclist. I didn't like the retard-camp stuff though. Too easy.