• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic.... I've never tried clonazepam before.
I got a few today as a "tester" - convinced my pharmacist that I wanted to try them and compare them to oxazepam.
I also read Zneg's post above.
So I just sub-ling'd 1.5mg now (only had three 0.5mg tabs).
Will wait and see.
Does it have kinda a "cooling" after-effect under the tongue (like the feel of menthol without the taste of menthol)

Yep, its nice, give it twenty minutes. I've taken a few more, and I think I ought to call it a might with these benzo's.

Yeah, I felt them a little, but due to my tolerance I think I needed a few more.
When I see my doc again I'll ask if I can switch, but I won't be "heart broken" if he sticks to oxazepam.

Off topic.... I've never tried clonazepam before.
I got a few today as a "tester" - convinced my pharmacist that I wanted to try them and compare them to oxazepam.
I also read Zneg's post above.
So I just sub-ling'd 1.5mg now (only had three 0.5mg tabs).
Will wait and see.
Does it have kinda a "cooling" after-effect under the tongue (like the feel of menthol without the taste of menthol)

How do you get tester samples of a benzo from a pharmacist without a script? I'd like to compare and contrast a few myself.

Well if the pharmacist is your father it is much easier.
However he knows my history so I was lucky to even get the chance.

On the molecule issue, check out the few that I posted earlier in this thread (incl mine).
It was just a mission to convert what you will see into a gif small enough for BL.

man i fucked up big time.

I Iv'ed a whole gram of dope this weekend. Not only am i ganna withdraw kinda bad here in like 36 hours. I fucked my money up now.

ya fuck it. im gettin a good job here in like 20 days when I turn 18. like 500$ a week. So theres that to look forward to.

Probly just ganna pick up another gram tomorrow and not do ANY of it. to get back on my shit a little bit.

Klonopin certainly does taste minty, I would go as far as to call it menthol-like.

ya fuck it. im gettin a good job here in like 20 days when I turn 18. like 500$ a week. So theres that to look forward to.

Probly just ganna pick up another gram tomorrow and not do ANY of it. to get back on my shit a little bit.

If you aren't going to do any of it, why buy more?

just shining in the dope show, wishing i were going to the russian circles concert in a few days. i can't believe i missed the first announcement of the tour.

i hate wd so bad i might stop taking my pain medication it's quite a predicament

Status
Not open for further replies.