• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that shit.

Wake up late, call your boss and tell em' you just smoked a bong full of fruitloops and your watching the mid morning movie.

And you'll be around some time between 4 and 12. IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT.

^ My boss would probably give me a high five.

Last time we talked about drugs he told me, "Trust me, there's a lot of drugs there.... trust me there's a lot."

on the last job i held (can't believe that it was 7 years ago) my boss once walked in while i was 'retouching' scripts in photoshop. his reaction? 'julian, don't forge prescriptions' in a sort mild schoolmaster way. then he refilled his coffee cup and walked out. ah, those were the fucking days.

yes indeed mam. copious amounts of intravenous diacetylmorphine tend to constrict the diameter of my pupils ten fold.

yuh feel meh nikkuh ?

god, some good diacetylmorphine would do me right, all i have is vodka.

shooting a full point of the shit I have now would kill me or at least knock me out for a few hours. and I have a whole 2 grams of it

how has your day ben ? I just finished watching notre dame rape michigan. Im a happy camper :)

It's Saturday night folks, we need to get this social moving. I'm having a boring evening so far, think I may have to have some Valium soon!

120mg of valium and 2-3 budwisers sounds wonderfull right now

valum is the only benzo I find recreational.

I don't even find it recreation exactly. I'm just stressed as I've been helping my grandparents all day til about 11pm. Their health isn't the best, and it worries me. Not what I want to be feeling on a Saturday night, but spending time with them is a plus, and something I know I won't regret in the long run.

^ Don't blow your head out...

and xanax is way better imo recreationally than valium. I like both, but valium more so to get me through the day. On xanax right now and it's sure workin good :)

Dropped my script of vals into the sink when I was getting some out to take. The residual water in the sink did not treat them well. Fuck.

^i used to get a sickly feeling in my stomach every time i was in the sink washing the coating from my oxy or morphine tabs. i've only ever let one or two slip away but many close calls. that's what alcohol pads and sanitary hands are for.

knowing how quick some of the generics dissolve straight into the mouth i can see them being pretty well wasted:( get gramps to take you on a quick drive - reup;)

Status
Not open for further replies.