• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped my script of vals into the sink when I was getting some out to take. The residual water in the sink did not treat them well. Fuck.

Damn... sucks bro

I poured all my qualitest Valium tabs in my mouth a month ago as the first step to a cocktail, but spit them out immediately when I realized I didn't want to die, and dried them quickly with paper towels, in a dabbing motion. They still work! :)

Good thing they weren't my TEVA ones, or, even more crumbly, the Mylans :p

XXXYYY... hang in there man! <3

Lost a few, but put the vast majority in some rice to absorb the moisture. Should be all good by morning by the looks of things. Note to self - be less clumsy. Lol. :\

i'm really tired of being so depressed and lonely all the time. i'm tired waking up and shaking like a leaf and needing a drink, i'm fucking tired of all of it. sometimes i think if i had a .45/lots of secobarbital i'd be already dead.

i'm really tired of being so depressed and lonely all the time. i'm tired waking up and shaking like a leaf and needing a drink, i'm fucking tired of all of it. sometimes i think if i had a .45/lots of secobarbital i'd be already dead.

Have you tried a benzo taper so you can quit drinking?

Ugh.
Sunday afternoon, plugged my methadone and then took some clonazepam sublingually. All you crazy insufflation junkies got to give the under-the-tongue Benzo R.O.A a shot!!! Seriously, aside from using Propylyine Glycol to dissolve and bang these things (which is stupid in most cases), the quickest way your going to feel clonazepam, alprazolam or lorazepam is through sublingual use.. The other day I was talking to a girl who claimed she got WRECKED from skin popping a crushed up Xanax bar dissolved in water. It made me shutter. I was about to inform her that Xanax is practically insoluble in water, so she was not only using a really dangerous ROA, but she was also just shooting up a bunch of pill binders. I ended up letting it be though because she then went on to say that she then caught an abscess which grew to the size of a football, and after it was lanced, they discovered she caught MRSA as well. I just couldn't bring myself to make her feel dumb (though it wouldn't be the intention) so I'll tell her some other time as she's not even using at the moment.

But hot damn! That was a wild story. I had thought that skin popping was a long dismissed ROA for illicit drug use, but I guess not. Hopefully someday it will be.

^ People are stupid. I have pretty much given up on giving HR advice to random people, it's a waste of time when the people you try to talk to honestly don't give a shit about themselves.

Have you tried a benzo taper so you can quit drinking?

yes i've done a home detox succesfully with diazepam and baclofen. didn't even taper, just quit the diazepam after three days and the baclofen after seven. the problem at the moment is that i don't know where to get any, both my GP and my psychiatrist are massive cunts. i've planned to find a new one, but that is usually curtailed by my drinking.
at the moment i'm seriously considering getting some GBL, which isn't optimal for alcohol WD but it actually works surprisingly well, detoxed myself last year with it and was dry for quite a while. but i've been just so goddamn frustrated lately, so i simply said fuck it, which was a huge fucking mistake.

yes i've done a home detox succesfully with diazepam and baclofen. didn't even taper, just quit the diazepam after three days and the baclofen after seven. the problem at the moment is that i don't know where to get any, both my GP and my psychiatrist are massive cunts. i've planned to find a new one, but that is usually curtailed by my drinking.
at the moment i'm seriously considering getting some GBL, which isn't optimal for alcohol WD but it actually works surprisingly well, detoxed myself last year with it and was dry for quite a while. but i've been just so goddamn frustrated lately, so i simply said fuck it, which was a huge fucking mistake.

Well don't stop trying man. Pursue seeing a new doctor until you get the help you need and deserve. :)

Just a suggestion xxxyyy, seeing as though oxazepam is the weakest benzo, it is specifically prescribed for alcohol withdrawal, and doctors probably wouldn't mind prescribing it instead of any other benzo.
Just a thought.

yeah i really gotta schedule an appointment with a neurologist soon. i'm fucking tired of psychiatrists.

Just a suggestion xxxyyy, seeing as though oxazepam is the weakest benzo, it is specifically prescribed for alcohol withdrawal, and doctors probably wouldn't mind prescribing it instead of any other benzo.
Just a thought.

technically, i think tetrazepam is the weakest benzo, but no i'm 100% certain that neither my GP or psychiatrist would prescribe it. it would certainly work, and i'm actually rather fond of oxazepam.

What did I miss? I've been on an ibuprofen bender.

I huffed and I puffed and blew their house down.

you, my dear little butt-boy, missed sweet fuck all.

also paroxetine IV'd is the way to go.

Won't a GP give you an oxazepam script?
But if you need to see a neurologist then go for it.
I gave up on psychiatrists years ago, just too expensive.
Some get lucky with them though, like Tricomb.
Not Fair.

Last edited:
well he could but since my alcoholism is known to him apparently benzos are a big no no, which is ironic, because currently i'm only drinking because the WDs are so horrible. that is why i consider him a massive cunt. might be worth asking for chlormethiazole though, that shit works really well.

Off topic.... I've never tried clonazepam before.
I got a few today as a "tester" - convinced my pharmacist that I wanted to try them and compare them to oxazepam.
I also read Zneg's post above.
So I just sub-ling'd 1.5mg now (only had three 0.5mg tabs).
Will wait and see.
Does it have kinda a "cooling" after-effect under the tongue (like the feel of menthol without the taste of menthol)

just re-read jonathan swift's a modest proposal, one of the best and most hilarious pieces of satire ever put to paper.
i haven't laughed this hard in forever.

^ I remember reading that in high school and the resulting discussion in class the next day about it. Some people didn't realize it was satire and were very confused. I hated my literature classes then, but I am grateful now.

as far as satirical writing goes, it's pitch perfect and i wish i could sound so officious and derisive at the same time in my own writing. also someone who doesn't realize that this is satire must be so dense that light bends around him.

edit: case in point:

I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout.

edit2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.