• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking huge huge doses of clonazepam never did anything for me.

taking huge doses of clonazepam turned me into a different girl.

REALLLLYYYY wish I would of never tried opiates in the first place, then I wouldnt know what I was missing.
i wish i hadn't tried morphine for this reason.
other opiates i've been able to handle ok..
but i'll miss M til the day i stop breathing, i think.

i wish i hadn't tried morphine for this reason.
other opiates i've been able to handle ok..
but i'll miss M til the day i stop breathing, i think.

christ dont get me started haha. Morphine was the first opiate I ever Iv'ed and is still my favorite opaite to this day and Ive done about every opiate under the sun. Nothing beats that "hurts so good" pins and needles rush. Nature got it right, I dont know why humans had to go and fuck with something that was perfect.

^^it was my very first opiate ever..
before i knew what an opiate was.
perfect is right..

so fucking triggered right now..
i blame you. ;)

lmao..

shields eyes so as not to see criminal intent..

but call me when you're done ;)

I got switched from clorazepate to alprazolam XR today, and got my soma dose trippled for my knee pain.
Was rx'ed strattera too. Anyone have experience with it?

Yep soma is the goodness. One of my top 5 droogs i like to take.
I just need some info on strattera, the search engine didn't produce a lot of useful info

i have extremely great memories of my bff cari!

start a strattera thread. that's what this place is for.

Just popped 6x350mgs of soma with 3mg alprazolam XR crushed up. I don't think it is gonna help at all, the powder gels up like crazy instantly when it hits moisture. How's everyone? I miss OD, I've been in the lounge too much recently cuz I'm always too tired or inebriated to be helpful here.

^yeah crushing any of the time release xanax bars are useless - they're essentially abuse proof from that unless you do a little bit of chemistry and extract it.

i'm nicely stoned on some IV morphine and 25mg oral valium. the weather is overcast with rain on and off so it's a beautiful day for being dopped up - my favourite weather for it:D

how's everyone doing? have an adventurous weekend?

Yeah that's what I thought the second it hit my mouth. Hadnt used the XRs in so long I forgot. What would be the best solvent?

Agreed, that is the perfect weather when you're in the opiate state of mind.

couldn't tell you off the top of my head (possibly acetone?) but using the search engine will bring up past threads from a few years back with some tek's...i think. there's a decent amount of discussion either way:)

bronson said:
Agreed, that is the perfect weather when you're in the opiate state of mind.

oh for sure. i was praying that the rain would carry through today as i had my doctors appt for my refills today. it's so much more comfortable being high in this weather rather than the humid heat waves which have already started to hit our area.

it's also filling up our rain water tank as well which is another bonus!

:D

I just had the most incredibly good experience after a bad experience. It was like, amazing.

awesome.

i just had a great chat to my mate.

looking forward to this weekends events.

back after brief hospital stay. cut tendon, nasty and pianful. also doctors have now changed from cunts to targets to me. although i met one ace doctor, he ever gave me a cocktail shot of tramadol and diazepam, unfortuantely IM.
let me reitarerate: i already have one fucked up finger on t heir count. i don't want that anhrtonr
i'm pretty fucking wrecked right now, weed and possically psychs are comong later.
and i'm so fucking glad i'm drink give each and one of you a bis sloppy skill so happy iam

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.