• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buzzed on beer for the first time in a while, it's not all that enjoyable as always. =/ Wish I would just not drink anymore.

I'm buzzed on beer for the first time in a while, it's not all that enjoyable as always. =/ Wish I would just not drink anymore.

i cant get drunk

i dont drink to get drunk though, so it doesnt really matter

i drink for the taste

unless im on stimulants ;)

I drink to get drunk if I'm in a bad mood and it turns out BAD. I'm in a good mood tonight though, and just chillin' with some friends. So I'm drinking an acceptable amount for my tolerance and not going overboard.

Still, it's not as good as I always think it's going to be.

im really stoned

all the other drugs have purdy much worn off by now
although the k is coming back via the hashish

dont make my goons go stupid, go stupid, go stupid

I dont sell drugs but if you need works, my homie still, yeee my homie stillllll.

I've only spent less than twenty dollars on dope. I don't do it but a few times a week,and i really wouldnt be using if i wasnt getting it for being a driverand what not. I do understand the concern though. I much prefer methadone overh, but a bit of h mixed in is nice. Hopefully won't be in this area for to long so I'll be away from a dope connect in a few months.

"i prefer methadone to IV heroin"

never before have i ever heard those words been spoken.

"i prefer methadone to IV heroin"

never before have i ever heard those words been spoken.

I went to rehab with a guy who's DOC was methadone. Luckiest addict in the world (well, I suppose thats debatable.)

It's 7:30 and Im 3 mg deep in clonazepam. It seems like there is no drug that doesn't wake me up in the morning (not counting psych meds).

Cloudy, what are you up to tonight? We both got our houses to ourselves!

I almost never have my house to myself, but that's kind of a good thing. I usually get lonely immediately if I do. Usually to the point where I go out and do something.

I want some pizza!
Yes! I just awoke a little bit ago, I want to shower, and then some pizza sounds amazing!

wow..... just wow.... i still need more downers.
Meaning, just to keep feeling okay, or just that you desire them to really feel good?

It seems like there is no drug that doesn't wake me up in the morning (not counting psych meds).
Agreed, maybe it's because taking my meds in the morning (and vitamins) has just become part of my morning ritual, but I always feel instantly more awake once I do.

ahhh such a wonderul hole last night, i always wake up refreshed an energetic after a nice k sesh...

although yesterday ranks among the most drugs ive taken in a 24 hour period, so im gonna slow the fuck down and take a fuckin break

Good afternoon OD!! I slept good all night. I took 50mg benadryl and then about a hr later my meds and slept till 11am.

I feel good now and well rested, a little groggy though.

How is every one today?

What are your goals for today?

Mine is to clean the house and dust everything. And to scrub the shower and tub. All the laundry is done and the kitchen is clean from yesterday.

Good afternoon OD!! I slept good all night. I took 50mg benadryl and then about a hr later my meds and slept till 11am.

I feel good now and well rested, a little groggy though.
Good MORNING Other Drugs

How is every one today?
I'm feeling abnormally euphoric from my morning dose of oxycodone stacked with 0.75mg alprazolam (which is REALLY not the easiest dose to cut from a massive 2mg bar, 0.75mg comes out to 1/4 of a bar + 1/8th of a bar)

Overall, sexy. How bout chu Zoe?

What are your goals for today?
+Be reasonable with medications
+Water the plants, clean and keep the house
+Go check on the repair of my truck
+Make sure that the prescriptions I will be picking up are written in the correct quantity.

Mine is to clean the house and dust everything. And to scrub the shower and tub. All the laundry is done and the kitchen is clean from yesterday.
Thanks for sharing, don't forget to mention cook a bomb southern meal for dinner.... Zoey here is known to cook somethin FIERCE!

Last edited:
I think tonight I will bake a chicken. I love sage and buttery chicken. I'll make mash potatoes and asparagus. Yum!

I am feeling very happy and good. I have a 1 for pain.

I have taken 1 1/2 Norco 10/325mg and 1 1/2 Soma today so far.

Last night I slept sound all night and didn't wake up till late this morning. I got up went to buy cigs and some fabreeze. My house smells good.

It's really hot today. I wish I had a pool. When I get my insurance settlement I'm going to buy a large hot tub. And build a gazebo or porch or something. My hubby knows how to build things.

I can't wait. It could be this winter when this is done but I can always turn up the heat. :)
It is Texas so our winter starts in dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.