• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been stoned in forever. I love the smell of it.

Hello od burnouts + zoey. ha ha.
i haven't been stoned since last night..but am fixing that as i type..
not really..the typing is totally interfering..

<3token

Im on a ridiculous cocktails of downers, yet I'm energetic as fuck!

Better add some d-methamp to calm my ass down LOL

Oh shit forgot about the episode of breaking bad. I know my tv auto recorded it, so I'm gonna do two more bags of h then turn it on. I had to make a rather frustrating drive back to the damn pawn shop to pic up my friends keys in rush hour before they closed, so he threw me two free bags (each bag is probably half a east coast bag in terms of potency but it's also half the price, kinda frustrating cuz I rather have potency). Sucks these bags aren't that good today, was so much better the last two times. I'm waiting as long as possible so I can use the h to allow me to fall asleep tonight. Then tomorrow night I'll dose some subs then hopefully Wednesday I'll pick up my done script. It's scheduled for Thursday but that's tech 31 days, so rather get it 30 days after the last script. I'm gonna call the pharmacy tomorrow and tell them to have it ready on Wednesday if they can which they better. Though if I have to I'll dose the other half of the sub Wednesday. Gonna snort them or make sure my mouth is filled with alcohol a bit before I sublingual part of it.

I think I'll read till ten, the prep a shot which will take me 10 mins (sterility and gathering of my supplies) so a little after ten ill be decently high again. Wishi had more cigs buti spent the cig money on fresh rigs. Bought myself a ten pack and my fried a ten pack.

howdy ODG's. seems like a lot of you folk are from the bdd social as well. can't get enough of it, ay?

i'm nice and chilled on some valium, digitalising my vinyl collection and sucking down a lovely fruit blend; apple, banana, pineapple, some natural yoghurt and soy milk with a touch of bran in it. it's a fantastic kickstart to the morning:)

if i were you i would settle...
it's all on public record..that makes you ummm..
what's the word?
screwed?

~token

tumblr_llediot7pF1qe2e60.jpg

Gracias mi amor, el noche paso rapido porque dormi hasta los dos y media. Y usted como dormiste?

He dormido unas 6 horas! Yo no hacer nada que yo iba a hacer hoy .. pero hoy en día ha sido bueno de todos modos. <3

wonders what bigfan was gonna yell about...

~token

He dormido unas 6 horas! Yo no hacer nada que yo iba a hacer hoy .. pero hoy en día ha sido bueno de todos modos. <3

wonders what bigfan was gonna yell about...

~token

Awwww, me pone feliz oir k usted ha tenido un dia bueno de todos modos, es muy importante divertirse. Has tomado benzodiazepines hoy? Yo solamente he tomado 10mg de mis oxys.

dais..i think there's some rule where you're required to hand token valium upon entrance..
hang on..

goes to check the blua..

=D

that's an essential part when a moderator position becomes available sand you apply, that and nudies - it's the law. i speak no lies. it's the unwritten law.

Status
Not open for further replies.