• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I prepped the shot a little early and IVed it at 9:55. Breaking bad time!

Hey Guys, I think it might finally be time to turn off the Air Conditioning! :)

How is everyone's night?

Decent indeed, how are you doing lately Cloudy, I'm worried about you shooting up so much! Not gunna lie! Don't wanna ruin your buzz or call you out or anything but if you ever wanna chat I'm on aim all the time.

I've only spent less than twenty dollars on dope. I don't do it but a few times a week,and i really wouldnt be using if i wasnt getting it for being a driverand what not. I do understand the concern though. I much prefer methadone overh, but a bit of h mixed in is nice. Hopefully won't be in this area for to long so I'll be away from a dope connect in a few months.

If you judge your habit on what you spend then you're headed for trouble. Trust me man if I didn't count free highs.....

Still, you probably put yourself in those positions where you drive on purpose more now. I dunno, I just hope you stay well man!

How's your RLS?

honestly the way to get rid of weed anxiety is just to develop a tolerance. I used to get it when i didn't smoke as much as i do now, and now when i smoke, I get anxiolytic effects instead.

Perhaps, for me it's always like instant verge of panic, so I tend to stay away for fear that's what will happen.

My anxiety from weed was hit and miss. I could never tell if I was going to get it.

^You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

AKA, smoke up ladies.

If you judge your habit on what you spend then you're headed for trouble. Trust me man if I didn't count free highs.....

Still, you probably put yourself in those positions where you drive on purpose more now. I dunno, I just hope you stay well man!

How's your RLS?
I'm not basing how my habit is on how much I spend, but not spending my money on dope or not having money for dope does effect the progressiveness or stablization of my addiction. I'm not an idiot and see the potential problems with using opioids, and ESP progressing from snorting to shooting. Also how can you sayi put myself in these situations more, I don't make the choice to get free h, it's not up to me. He calls me randomly asking if i want to go (his car needs to be fixed so he doesnt get pulled over, not good when your copping dope). Sure illdrive when I don't have shit going on. I didn't go when I had a counselor appt when asked. I understand your concern but I know the consequences. I'm not ignorant on my addiction. Anything I say can easily be used to say that I'm trying to justify my use, when I'm not trying to do so. I'm an addict and there clearly are multiple reasons why I use. (not trying tocome off as a dick)

My RLS is fine. Methadone kicks its ass. Love my methadone. I'd take a dose of methadone over heroin easy, and have. I know after I use I crave more, but with methadone I don't really crave more. I like not worrying about getting sick, and feeling normal.

I'm not saying you're rationalizing, just lookin out <3

Just had some pizza.

I threw up my slice of pizza this morning, that pissed me off. I wanted that slice!

^ lucky you got your house to yourself

i got my tweaker roommates being dumb and eating meth resin and puking and taking my benzos and passing out and drooling

oh yeah and i changed my avatar

to tweek

from south park :)

Honestly I'd enjoy someone over at my house, though I'm enjoying reading then flipping to bl then reading some more, paying a little attention to a tv show I throw on Netflix, then bl some more.

I hate where I currently live. I plan on moving back to nc, but I'd like to in the future move maybe to Washington, Oregon, Alaska, or CO.

I want to catch a nod... but if I don't dose tonight then I'll get hit harder tomorrow.

my speedball is definitely more speed, and not enough ball. lol.

well yeah cause you ditched that oxy earlier -_-

lol you should eat that paste

Status
Not open for further replies.