• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was all over me..what could I do?

lol @ zoey's threesome.
zoey .. you can do the shopping too..
i tried to warn you..i am not wifey material..but you had to have me..

someone plz make me not take a xanax right now..
seriously my anxiety just got crazy w/in the last hour or
so..
and i'm down to one benzo a night..i've been doing really, really good.

ughhhhhhhh.....

Take some deep breaths. Go to a cool room. Think about a place you would want to be right now. Mine is in new braunfels on the shore relaxing. Listening to the leaves rustle from the cool breeze. Then I ease into the crystal clear emerald green water and I can feel it on my body and how good it feels on my head neck back of my knees. I just picture myself floating and the warm sun on my face and how relaxed I am.

Think of relaxing tranquil thoughts in a cool dark room.

Or think about you and me having lots of fun on the dirt bike! :)

You okay token? Hit me up on aim I'll take care of you.

edit: Oh, and token doesn't like cool rooms, she likes the heat.

Sure!! You can do all the cooking and cleaning

Token and I can shop spend all your money and party!!
That's a good threesome to me :p

Zoey, Lil Miss TokenBowls, you can spend all my money and party so long the party's in the master bedroom (of the house I pay for).

Last edited:
pretty stoned. a dealer tried to sell me "dmt" that "lasts 7 hours and is ilke a mixture of molly shrooms and acid" today. I laughed at her for a good minute before saying "i'll pass"

I hope so too... maybe we should go back to bed with her? I just have so much energy right now I'd probably annoy her with my energy, can you and I take the boat out instead Zoe? ;)

^ Are you always stoned captain? I don't see how you can handle that.

Man had a weird experience with suboxone this afternoon. I took.a dose and about 30 to 45 mins I started to sweat like crazy, got so uncomfortable, etc. well that lasted for 45 mins then all of a sudden I started to feel euphoric. Must have dosed an hour or two to soon after a day of hyesterday.

That's happened to me a good bit on bupe in the past. Perhaps your dose is too high?

Status
Not open for further replies.