• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

so what the fuck are YOU on [currently - if at anything]

Yeah I look at it like this, there are risks.. but there are risks to everything and Oxycodone is a hell of a riskier substance the mushrooms. I’d be more worried if it was Lucy, although I’ve never really had a bad one on that. In general never had a bad experience. Just took to much and wasn’t prepared for it. Long story short I won’t be eating half ounces at a time as I did as a teen and that’s what scares me now that every experience will be that way. If you wanna follow my journey or anyone else for that matter and have info to offer I have a thread I started for my journey hope to see y’all there
Sorry, I got it all wrong. I didn't realise you'd already tripped on other hallucinogenics.. B-)

I hope you have a winner of an experience.. I'm sure you will.. Enjoy ;)

Sorry, I got it all wrong. I didn't realise you'd already tripped on other hallucinogenics.. B-)

I hope you have a winner of an experience.. I'm sure you will.. Enjoy ;)
It’s been so long I might as well be a newbie I have memories from that time but they are so far out and I’ve changed for the better since then so I’m hoping maturing brain chemistry helps me remain calm. Regardless the trip I need help maintain emotions so I began meditation, and inside the trip when I have lost all control I hope to fork neo neuronal connects but my God I stare at a full mason jar knowing if I ingested the whole thing ego death would be certain.

GBL, but that run is now over. It's been 28 hours since I used meth. Sleep on its way soon.

2mg bupe intranasal, 600 mg pregabalin(Lyrica), 4 or 5 lines of some amph sulphate, 40mg Diazepam(Normabel), 2 cups of coffee, again last couple of lines of not so great speed, but goes well with diazepam, probably will knock myself out with seroquel before sleep.....but again like a broken record can't stop thinking about desire to try amphetamine in pure form...well pill form or methylphenidate(dex, aderrall, Vyvanse, ritalin, concerta)

I thought this would be a fun exercise, i'm well aware that its barely afternoon on a weekday, but that's no excuse to not be on something, lol.

if you're high and feel great drop what you're currently floating on.

i'm on my waveeeeeee right now with dexedrine, flurazepam, whisky and some purple kush.
thats 45 mg dexedrine [insufflated] 15mg flurazepam [sublingual] and i dont know how to measure how much weed i'm on because i literally take a popper every half hour tops its just what i do. i'm just past halfway through 5th of wild turkey.
I realize this post is a little old but I'm so toasted I wanna share my joy.

My daily methadone, which is now down to 37.5mg.
Quarter gram of heroin iv, nice stuff too.
30mg of diazepam, to add some warmth and weight.
50mg of diphenhydramine, to really take it into the land of nod.

Last edited:
0.5g Amphetamine,
1 mg Klonopin,
1000 mg Soma.

Pretty allright sunday.
Nice combo, I've never tried soma, it's something I really want too though, that and etizelam, I reckon diazepam, etizelam and carisaprodol would be a great addition to my methadone.

I've been shooting a quarter gram of h on top of my done every other day since my first post on Saturday, sometimes adding some diazepam, sometimes not.

As is always the case the quality varies from shot to shot, today was a beauty, I'm on a clean, energetic but relaxed high, super good mood, tingling face, nose is itchy as and I love it.

Dam clean, pure, smooth, the last shot I had on Tuesday I had some filthy skunk which was a magnificent combo, unfortunately I don't have any more of that so might add some diazepam to the mix a bit later.

Edit: ended up getting some bud, not as nice as the stuff the other day but still ok.

Smoked 3 nice splifs and washed them down with a black russion so no valium tonight.

nice

Last edited:
54 mg methalphynidate
225mg pregabalin
~ 120 ml of hard liqour
2 weed pipes (small)
~ 200 mg of coke

And stuff for stomach reflux and digesting of food.

Fuck it, i don't post nearly enough on this site as i should(considering my lifestyle).
Amphetamine 4 lines early in the morning.
My first ever micro-dose of lsd(1CP-LSD 20ug)
Wanted to test out the combination of 5-mapb and 6-apb for a while... So i did.
Around 30mg of 6-apb and around 100 mg of 5-mapb.
Smoking weed ever so casual thru out the day.
Needless to say "i feel fucking fantastic".
Def gonna give this exact combo another go.
Cause holy crapperoni this just made my day after almost a month of depression.

That is master level tweaking of one's moods, 👍.

Was that extended release Concerta? I tried 126 mg and effects were very much diminishing, just not sleepy, can work but no euphoria. How was yours?
No euphoria, but elevated mood which presisted for 6 or 7 hours. Then an horrible comedown.

Just took my 20 mg aderral For now coffee.
Edit: 10 more mg and 1 vivance (caffeine to prime the pumps)
* kinda like the old Yaba in Thailand. Add caffeine to increase the effects of other stimulants. Works really well.
gotta love Thailand.
anyone ever try captigone I believe it’s popular in Syria. ? But you can ask the pharmacies in the red light district. Gotta love those days.
lemon meringue #6 from flora cal
Edit: pie face from coastal farms.
Cleaning wrapping cleaning.
Distractions.....

Last edited:
I thought this would be a fun exercise, i'm well aware that its barely afternoon on a weekday, but that's no excuse to not be on something, lol.

if you're high and feel great drop what you're currently floating on.

i'm on my waveeeeeee right now with dexedrine, flurazepam, whisky and some purple kush.
thats 45 mg dexedrine [insufflated] 15mg flurazepam [sublingual] and i dont know how to measure how much weed i'm on because i literally take a popper every half hour tops its just what i do. i'm just past halfway through 5th of wild turkey.
Weed