so what the fuck are YOU on [currently - if at anything]

One is great, i watch these and the RIDDICK series interwoven with each other 😇

I go through this thing every month when I get my prescription for adderall. Typically I take a few days off and lay in bed and since I'm basically withdrawing due to overmedicating myself, I struggle to do much of anything. Then after 2-7 days depending on how bad it gets, I take a little extra that first day and speed my heart out for a couple days not sleeping not eating just eyes glued to the TV playing call of duty. Then it happens all over again because certain days I overdo it and then at the end of the month I'm hurting pretty badly without my normal daily dose (which is 30 mg).

Anyone know what I should do here? The best I could come up with is that on the weekends during the month I will take 15 mg/day (half of my daily 30mg) which will help me make up for the days where I overdid it. Now not to complicate things too much but on a 30 day prescription you get to refill it after 28 days. Right now I already am only 4 days into my prescription and have taken 60 mg day. I might as well make a thread of my own to see if anyone has any ideas.

I go through this thing every month when I get my prescription for adderall. Typically I take a few days off and lay in bed and since I'm basically withdrawing due to overmedicating myself, I struggle to do much of anything. Then after 2-7 days depending on how bad it gets, I take a little extra that first day and speed my heart out for a couple days not sleeping not eating just eyes glued to the TV playing call of duty. Then it happens all over again because certain days I overdo it and then at the end of the month I'm hurting pretty badly without my normal daily dose (which is 30 mg).

Anyone know what I should do here? The best I could come up with is that on the weekends during the month I will take 15 mg/day (half of my daily 30mg) which will help me make up for the days where I overdid it. Now not to complicate things too much but on a 30 day prescription you get to refill it after 28 days. Right now I already am only 4 days into my prescription and have taken 60 mg day. I might as well make a thread of my own to see if anyone has any ideas.
I don’t mean to sound overly blunt and I have never taken Adderall. However I have taken the prescribed dose of dexamfetamine for ADHD for four years previously while taking no other stimulant drugs at the same time. Although a months prescription came in a bottle with enough for 31 days, I found it easy to miss days when I did not work or have to study. Often I would not take it on weekends for example. Even towards the end of 4 years the original 30 mg dose did not cause withdrawal and still worked perfectly to alleviate ADHD symptoms.

You may need to treat your taking larger than described doses as an addiction issue and either change drugs for your ADHD or work to get back to your original Adderall dose and stay there. It may well be that your original prescribed dose was too large than was necessary to treat your ADHD to begin with. I see lots of people afraid to discuss problems that are having with Adderall with their doctors because they are too scared of losing their script. That’s a shame.

So, haha, for ME- for once- ON topic and to the point-

A 52 gramg Kava session earlier more than got me. 3 very strong cultivars.

10 mg Etizolam today/night.

Cannabis edibles-enough. 1 strong black coffee, just to keep me alive haha.

Good bit of strong weed vaporized. Just at it now with some incredibly potent and psychedellic Sativa Fantasmo Express mum and I ran outdoor 2 summers ago.

Still top notch weed. You really feel like you're "on" something.

So that's what lovely clean, innocent drug I am "on" now lol.

Kava really got me earlier though, even now.

Right- rest of my Fantasmo load now.

Best NY Wishes all round going forward.

I don’t mean to sound overly blunt and I have never taken Adderall. However I have taken the prescribed dose of dexamfetamine for ADHD for four years previously while taking no other stimulant drugs at the same time. Although a months prescription came in a bottle with enough for 31 days, I found it easy to miss days when I did not work or have to study. Often I would not take it on weekends for example. Even towards the end of 4 years the original 30 mg dose did not cause withdrawal and still worked perfectly to alleviate ADHD symptoms.

You may need to treat your taking larger than described doses as an addiction issue and either change drugs for your ADHD or work to get back to your original Adderall dose and stay there. It may well be that your original prescribed dose was too large than was necessary to treat your ADHD to begin with. I see lots of people afraid to discuss problems that are having with Adderall with their doctors because they are too scared of losing their script. That’s a shame.
Hey wow, I just registered at last how you joined after me, already promoted to staff status lol, but loadsa posts, twice my own effort. And very high reaction ratio too.

But your posts I frequently see are not one line cliches, but genuine attempts to support, educate and encourage with empathy, as displayed here.

I said so effectively already.

But this world has been so shit, I've been so so down, and it's just become a shining light to me to see people genuinely helping each other, anywhere.

I will need some serious therapy when hopefully things settle out and accesses are open again.

Meanwhile, I ONLY have to actually survive. That itself has seemed like a bad bet lately, but I'm trying. Proper Flu though, not Corona, kicked my arse so hard a week ago.

It's typically a 6 week illness, no matter what then....gone.

Had it 3 times before, was exactly like that.
1st week is the worst, then it's just a restful cruise and chance to reflect and restore, ironically- we talk about blessings in disguise.

I firmly believe, from experience, Flu can be a true blessing in disguise.

Sorry, Sativa Fantasmo elevates me with uplifting energy!

Hey wow, I just registered at last how you joined after me, already promoted to staff status lol, but loadsa posts, twice my own effort. And very high reaction ratio too.

But your posts I frequently see are not one line cliches, but genuine attempts to support, educate and encourage with empathy, as displayed here.

Thank you. However I have done my fair share of shit-posting and had a few posts deleted by other mods when posting high or when coming down and feeling surly. I originally came to BL when I was in trouble with meth and needed harm reduction advice which I got. So now I look out for the posts about stimulants that are genuinely seeking help too. I have nothing to offer on most other drugs.

Thank you. However I have done my fair share of shit-posting and had a few posts deleted by other mods when posting high or when coming down and feeling surly. I originally came to BL when I was in trouble with meth and needed harm reduction advice which I got. So now I look out for the posts about stimulants that are genuinely seeking help too. I have nothing to offer on most other drugs.
Well there's too sides to that which immediately shoot to my mind (bare in mind I'm a born blagger lol):

One- that means your post tally is even HIGHER secretly!

Nothing wrong with short posts too. And you are open about yourself, not hiding anything. But no question I see you helping others and always showing fair reason and empathy, which is a testament considering you're an, um....Meth Head (did I just say that out loud lol :unsure: )

Sorry, just trying to be light. But honestly though. It's like me. My shameful Etizolam habit/psychological dependance of 10 mg's plus every day.

If you met me, you would not see the signs of an intellectually dumbed down, "barred-out", heavy benzo user you may expect.

On some Johnny walker black label. Hate this shit but it’s free so I’m drinkin it..

100-200mg CM vaporized in the last 30 hours. Emoxypine yesterday and today. Been going on CM for a month and a half <24hr breaks. I’m not having fun anymore... 😂

Been eating a lot of acid this winter.

You remember that drug war propaganda that said if you had more than like 15 hits of acid in your life that your brain would never be the same and you would then be legally insane or some shit?

Heh, I'm way past that.

Mixed it with 20mg 4-AcO-DMT last night. Is there a name for an acid/4-AcO flip???

Just had a .5g shot of H and have taken 2mg xanax and 15mg adderall earlier today. That's what I'm on now and that's what I'm in every day, give or take a couple xanax and adderall pills and up to 3g of H a day

50mg modafinil
dunno how much amp sulphate who counts the lines
and a bit of klonopin, feelin amazin

new here first post (wave)

daily script

Dihydracodine 30mg X8 a day
Pregablin 150mg a day
Amitriptyline 25mg a night
Recreationally I abuse the medication from time to time. I'm on it because of suspected ms/fibro etc extreme pain daily.
Last week I tried heroin properly via smoking on foil throughout the night
Same night I tried LSD 180mu first time on lsd and was also taking ketamine rock type Isomer +

I'm currently egarly and nervously waiting on my first delivery of

Two types of heroin, lsd, speed, ketamine, Clonazapam and Xanax

Itll be nice to escape from my physical pain and bipolar etc for awhile. I'm here to share my experiences and research in hopes i keep safe :)

I'm floating on a half G of some ice, 1 fat bowl of Sticky Icky and by Best friend who I call my WAFFLE ( Wicked Awesome Friend For Like Ever).

Been doing coke all day. I don't use too terribly much when I do it. Have gone through maybe half a g over 16 hours. Its past 4 am here so I'm going to take plug my last bit so I can start to wind down.

Had a total of 1.9 ml of GHB a couple hours earlier. It's only my 2nd batch ever getting. Wanted to try it out because I always thought I'd like it, but I don't think I do, (un)fortunately. Have had about .5mg of Clonazolam after I was sure the GHB had enough time to mainly exit my system. After I come down a little from my coke I'm probably gonna do a bump of K, then eventually some more clonazolam to pass out