• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

so what the fuck are YOU on [currently - if at anything]

A human being perhaps? Not even high, not even nodding, but now nearly 13 years abusing Benzodiazepines and RC-Benzodiazepines.

Same as yesterday. Tramadol (500 mg.), Beer (1 bottle) and Clonazepam (1 mg.). But this time it affected me much more because I took 'em on an empty stomach. I'm about to nod the shit out.

Small amount meth 3 hits. Vyvanse x2. Psych and physiological functioning meds

Vodka and weed.

Soon to be more vodka and weed.

The lack of choice is killing me...

Lately I am loosing drugs, or loosing track of what I took when.

So way to much of everything, I should be giving myself a rest. This indulging is getting out of hand. While its less intense at the same time, habituation.

Since yesterday I have had a whole sheet of 300mg Lyrica a few standard drinks and I re-dosed just a few hours ago and I'm feeling pretty fucked up.
Waiting for my heroin guy should be on by lunchtime with any luck.

Some shit gear it's better then nothing but not by much I will be able to get at least two bags of super strength tomorrow though so at least theirs that plus those guys are On early and I mean early when I say early I mean 8am sometimes I've had the text at 7am before ''super strength dark ss white hola'' well actually they say both tt which means ten ten but I say super strength for some reason

You can get fire dope here 24/7. No need to even call. Just walk down the street. Most of them will let you test it too.

Just some weed :)

The lord jesus christ has entered my heart and filled me with the light of god.

Just kidding, its marijuana.

[no intention of being like rude about anyone's beliefs or anything, this is all love.

I just live in the bible belt and am constantly hearing christianity's marketing department , it has leaked into my psyche lol.]

[sometimes in the shower I ramble incoherently about positivity in the cadence and vernacular of a black, late night televangelist, it's a blast]

Chardonnay today.
Chow Bell ! ! Salud
gRpxY72.gif