• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Smoking on tin foil?

I find it a little strange that people are willing to consume all manner of street drugs cut with fuck knows what, but worry about a bit of aluminium foil...
Well the Alzheimer's thing from the 1960s has pretty much been proven to be bullshit, and it's unlikely you'll torch the aluminum significantly enough for it alone to put off toxic fumes. If there is paint on an aluminum can (“aluminium tin” in British parlance), and/or if the can has any kind of hydrocarbon-based polymer lining, that could become vaporized BPAs, which of course can cause cancer, and I think that's primarily where that concern comes from. To me, I don't really enjoy the taste of smoking or vaporizing most things off of metal if I can do so from glass or ceramic instead.

What puzzles me is the willingness people have to roll up a bill of dirty AF cash money and proceed to stuff one end of this tightly rolled paper germ rag we call legal tender directly up their nose, all up in their nasal mucosa for the purpose of drug insufflation. Just get straws and keep your own on hand, for chrissakes, ya know? Do you know how filthy paper bills are? Legal tender, I'm talking about…

Haha, that's why I used funny money to snort meth, they weren't very good and didn't really have many other uses besides snorting drugs..lol
Wait a sec… You had some not so convincing counterfeit bills, so being the laid-back-in-the-Maybach mofo you obviously are, you just said fuck it, man, roll 'em and let's blow lines with these bad boys like gangsters? I like your style after all @BenzoBrain^

Learned something new. Different methods of cooking but the resulting chemical is the same. So yes they are the same, but different cooking method.
Absolutely not. Back in the mid-90s we would do free base it was way more pure than crack you would have to smoke it with really hot heat maybe a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol with the blue flame if you did a 10 bag amount of crack with freebase you might have a f#$@>!g heart attack it's that good and strong so definitely not the same. With freebase to taste is so much cleaner, and you literally don't need another hit for an hour or two the first initial one you would feel your ears get hot and the ringing was so intense you could barely hear a thing I've yet to find crack that could do that!

If meth pipes work, why don’t people just use them instead of crack pipes?
You'd need a decent, thick pyrex meth pipe. Crack melts and vaporizes at much higher temps than meth and a cheap pipe will crack/ break.
I've smoked crack from light bulbs a time or two.
Also free base is yellow. In my experience the best (strongest) crack is also bright yellow. I've had yellow shit that was result 2-4x stronger than white crack. At least!

Absolutely not. Back in the mid-90s we would do free base it was way more pure than crack you would have to smoke it with really hot heat maybe a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol with the blue flame if you did a 10 bag amount of crack with freebase you might have a f#$@>!g heart attack it's that good and strong so definitely not the same.
No, it's the same drug, just different purities affecting the onset and quality.

With freebase to taste is so much cleaner, and you literally don't need another hit for an hour or two the first initial one you would feel your ears get hot and the ringing was so intense you could barely hear a thing I've yet to find crack that could do that!
Probably because crack is almost always cut and the cocaine quality is usually rather low to begin with, so I'm not surprised by this finding of yours. However, this correlating data does not imply causation. If done without adding any weight, cocaine freebase made from anything used to make a solution basic will work, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, ammonia, etc. As always, purity is paramount. But the substance itself, the one that gets you high? It doesn't change.