Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Singles thread - home of the quirky alone!?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
ch0psy said:
i have said it before and i will say it again

normal - a word established by socieity to make everyone feel in-adequete
^^ i have to agree :) imo "normal" is boring.. && if a good friendship does come of it, how funny will it be to look back on:\ %)

so this is the singles thread right?? for people to talk about prospective dates &&/or how happy they are with the single life..

What happens when you cbf dating but still would like to find someone?
You cant really do one without the other can you:\
im happy either way, i dont think being in a relationship will effect my state of happiness (except if its with the wrong person) thats got to do with me, not them.. I just wouldnt mind finding someone to share that with, you know?

i dont know about this meeting people from the internet business tho:\

ive never really heard good stories come of people meeting through the internet (its rare). & for me it hasnt worked out best in the past

preacha said:
man, i would have stayed with him for that pimp ass apartment

lol, I still live here - he moved out a couple of weeks ago... still, coming up with the $$ to buy him out is going to fucking kill me because it means that i will have to get another job, a flatmate and borrow money to be able to afford to stay here... still i don't want to leave my home :\

Last edited:
trancegirle said:
i dont know about this meeting people from the internet business tho:\

ive never really heard good stories come of people meeting through the internet (its rare). & for me it hasnt worked out best in the past
Dont give up on the internet yet Mz T-Girle, im sure theres plenty of gooduns out there

ImFromTheInternet.jpg

^^ hehe that made me giggle =D

It's definitely a BAD idea to sleep with your mates. I promised myself i would never do it cos last time i did it was emotional chaos. This time it's just WEIRD.... ugh :\

He's from TRON!!!!!

Also guys don't get camel toes, what he has is a severe case of testicle separation.

I think he has his wang heading one way with the boys the other.
I swear I didn't spend minutes looking at his groin 8(

Hello. Ive been single for 1 year exactly and one month and some days. I finally have met someone that I would date exclusively. That I want. That is incredibly attractive. He is someone I could spend hours with and talk about anything, we have stuff in common. That I would give up pretty much anything to be with.

But it cant happen.
yay, but boo.

but im happy with how it is though. i dont think i would change it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.