Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Singles thread - home of the quirky alone!?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... we have already gone there several times. which is another reason i am attracted to him.

its a weird weird situation and i dont recommend it to anyone.

Sounds messy breakyaself. What happens if he were to meet someone else? Will there be jealousy issues ?

I am the least jealous person in the world. If someone else came along I wouldnt feel like it was unfair, but i would be hurt, purely for the reason that it means that he prefers someone else over me. But like im the type of person that gets over these things very very very quickly.
And that isnt deluding myself.

deeCee said:
^^ Your clearly using the wrong shade of pink ;)
^I'm touched you noticed. =D
Warm fuzzies all round!!!

Haha. :)
Still single. Despite hot NZ boy at the bar on Saturday night. Note to self: Don't tell him you'll catch up later as it will invariably get busy and you will lose him in the crowd / forget about him when your shoes start to hurt and you're looking for a cab for several hours. :(

Raz said:
Firstly, no offence Jo cuz you know I love ya, but why was this thread restarted by a lady who is very not single? I believe this question has been asked already but not answered....

katmeow said:
Just for the record, I split the last few posts off from the last thread and Jo's happened to be the start of the conversation. I know she wouldn't want to rub our singledom in our face

I was as suprised as you!!

I feel a bit like those men who try and champion women's rights... *thanks for your help buddy but we'll run the show around here!*

great drinks and dinner then fun with my friends, or so I thought....
:\
I just got fobbed off with "I am working this week" when I texted and asked if he was busy this week...well maybe he is but damn, if it was the other way round I would have tried a bit harder...
:(
there's always a grey side to that bloody silver lined cloud as well!
8(

yeah yeah...I DO love dating I just don't like the fact that I don't get 100 percent of the say in where it goes. Tis not fair having to give away some of the control over how you feel to someone elses hands.
:\
Cannot wait to boogie my arse off on the dancefloor next week at 2Many DJ's...something about having a good dance that releases all pent up angst!!
;)

I just spoke to an old friend and found out he and his fiance broke up a couple of weeks ago. You young 'uns think you have it tough, he's almost forty and just re-entered the singles market for the first time in a four or so years.

even went to a RSVP (the dating site) function .. it was like 'night of the living dead'

I'm rock bottom of the dating pool now

How sadness. This is the guy that gave me my first illegal substance so I do owe him big... (I mean really big considering how my life has turned out). The next chance I get I plan to take him out like we used to and at least try and play wingman for him :)

lol... no. No more BL'ers going near my siblings again... evah!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :X ;) =D

still here. my line of work really doesnt help. nor does my moving/travelling a lot. but still. itd be nice to find someone! dont think its gonna happen until i settle somewhere long enough for any relationship to form!

blahhhhhhh. feeling fugly and old. its amazing how much travelling can age you!

hoptis said:
lol... no. No more BL'ers going near my siblings again... evah!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :X ;) =D

What about your dad then?

Think of the family reunions!

stephaniesomewhere said:
I just don't like the fact that I don't get 100 percent of the say in where it goes. Tis not fair having to give away some of the control over how you feel to someone elses hands.

Maybe this is the problem.. Dating/Relationships should be a 50/50 street (well near abouts anyway). So you resenting this fact isn't letting you give it a fair go?

nah, I think I just resent the fact that I give some of the power of my feelings/emotions over to someone else and therefore find it really hard to sit around and twiddle my thumbs whilst waiting for someone else to decide what they are into or upto. That being said I am learning and have managed to only vent where it is sorta harmless (instead of in their ear!) and buys me time on the waiting front. scuse the venting guys!!
8)
I think that I am so certain of what I want and what I expect that I am almost surprised at someone else not being in the same place...damn...it's not that easy for everyone?
8(
oh well we'll see what this weekend brings on then shall we!
;)

i'm over dating
then i'm not
i want a boyfriend
then i dont
i want an open relationship
then i'm not sure
i want just playmates
then maybe i think i want more

bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.