Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Singles thread - home of the quirky alone!?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm growing to like it. No crazy bitches to deal with. It's great! :D

I'm more afraid of dying alone than living alone though. And I could be hit by a bus tomorrow, depending on how trashed I get this weekend!

how about trying getting hit by a bus after getting trashed!!
8o
*please don't!!*

I'll go with the sweet FA odds that m4ddog proposes, though I will be happy if I get slightly more action than my own self can provide.
8)
and nickyj if I can feel inspired to manage to take a grainy web pic I will gladly pleasure you with my feet anytime!!
;)

I agreed to go out with an actual decent guy tomorrow night.

But I am going to ring him and chicken out.

nah, don't do it Zephyr!!
:(
go out and have fun and it doesn't have to go anywhere you don't want it to...cept of course if that place is where you are going to and then it is probably wise to give it a miss!
:\

Raz said:
Firstly, no offence Jo cuz you know I love ya, but why was this thread restarted by a lady who is very not single? I believe this question has been asked already but not answered....

Just for the record, I split the last few posts off from the last thread and Jo's happened to be the start of the conversation. I know she wouldn't want to rub our singledom in our face ;)

Anywho, I don't know about being well adjusted, but I like me better single. It's much less complicated...

zephyr said:
I agreed to go out with an actual decent guy tomorrow night.

But I am going to ring him and chicken out.
Decent? Maybe you should corrupt him.
I imagine you'd enjoy that

Actually, I am too lazy and really cant be bothered getting to know anyone new right now.

stephaniesomewhere said:
now advice please...first date, dinner, should I dress with the killer high heels that look so hot they just say f*** me or do I go for more restraint??
^I would personally go for the heels. You want to knock him dead, both appearance-wise and conversation / personality wise. :)
This will keep him on his toes, and if / when you refuse to bed him on the first date he'll know you're a different kind of dominatrix. ;)

You know what I've decided is the best thing in the world? The work-crush. It makes going to work bearable.

Yesterday my work crush emailed me (work-related). This morning we spoke (also work related). This afternoon we drank beer and talked about Black Books.

The way this is going it will only take 2 1/2 years before I bed him.

Maddog: The only reason I was squirming was because it was taking all my self-control not to punch you in the face but that had nothing to do with preacha. 69 that asshole!!

Yarni was squirming because:

a. She was being cross examined by me
b. She was resisting punching me in the face
c. Her crabs had hit young adulthood and discovering the joyous energy of amphetamines

Lets let the viewers decide!! =D

im still here

im still single

and nothing is going to change anytime soon

i come home to (4am on a saturday morning) to...

-fear and loathing in las vegas on tv/dvd
- dripping shower (its really annoying)
- 1 (one) missing friend (i think i rang UAN)
- sytrofoam all thru my house....
- pizza, beer bottles... and rolling stones

good times

and this is why i fuckin love BEING SINGLE!!!

stephaniesomewhere said:
y
now advice please...first date, dinner, should I dress with the killer high heels that look so hot they just say f*** me or do I go for more restraint??
:)

Depends on where your going, and what's style he likely to wear? No point putting on the killer's if your going to some cafe type thing and he is going to rock up in a polo shirt and skate shoes? Cause one, you'll prolly embarrass him, and two, he'll think he is in for a lot more then he bargained for. Not necessarily a good thing if you really like the guy

I've met the man of my dreams last night. I'm not sure how I should go about telling him this :\

AND CLEARLY THERE WAS A BLER STAYING IN MY HOME LAST NIGHT.
EDITx15346767681. :eek:

Last edited:
That decent bloke met last weekend and I made plans last night to go out and have drinks etc after I finished work at midnight. Instead, because my life at the moment is a fucking tornado, he walked into the middle of a shitstorm that happened (fucking AGAIN) at my house- fixed it and said it was the most unusual first date he had ever been on, involving knives, fights, heavies, psychedelics, homeless people, a date rapist and a lorikeet named Pepe.

Not exactly a normal beginning to a new friendship but hey- normal is boring anyway right guys?

i have said it before and i will say it again

normal - a word established by socieity to make everyone feel in-adequete

Status
Not open for further replies.