• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Short/Long Hot/Cold Day/Night: Would YOU Describe YOUR Drink??

Alright after a day of 38c heat I have earned the right to drink this six pack of Stella that was meant for Saturday night, guess I'll just buy more aye?!? ;)

I have a sneaky suspicion we'll see Steph in here tonight, it's just her kind of drinky weather.

was it Absolut? I love all the flavoured Abslout's but that shit is potent, when I get to my limit I'm done and that's it.

Do they make a raspberry absolut? My favourite by far is Citron. I haven't tried the pear one.

celebrating my cousins bday by drinking and playing timesplitters 2, after going out for dinner before.

ahhh...tonight or thismorning is perfect drinking weather neverlose!!
;)
been busy imbibing coopers sparkling and sweltering round the house and since logging on I have been cheersing the late benefactor of this site for allowing me to meet you guys online and torture you with my incredibaly boring drinking habits...cheers to you kind gentleman!
:(
and I promise tomorrow night when I am out on the town I will drink with far greater variety and then be able to not remember it to post here!!
:D

Let me guess... you will drink Pale Ale instead of Sparkling?

ByronStar said:
I accidently bought "gold" crownies on the weekend - aka, light beer. aaargh. light beer, erhm hello? what's the #*&Q%#(* point?

I have no problems with mid/lite/low col products.

They are designed for sunshine filled R 'n R days where you can drink all day, man a BBQ, score a century plus take 5 catches in backyard cricket, tell a bedtime story to the little ones without dropping the F word once and still pick up the cute girl who bought the chocolate tart for dessert.

Otherwise you sit on Bundy's from 9am, get in a fight before the BBQ is fired up and find yourself waking with a bloody nose in the flower garden with your clothes smelling of urine by 2pm..... but each to their own. :\

Drinking to eliminate memory only gives the pencil neck geeks like Rudd even more reason to limit alcohol hours and establishments....... and this is even worse than any weak arse Gold :|

The List Off The Top Of My Liver.

vanth said:
Do they make a raspberry absolut?
My favourite by far is Citron.
I haven't tried the pear one.

Sure they do.,
Miss E.
:)

'Cept it's called
Absolut Raspberri.

Apart from the Citron
&
Pear,
as far as I've seen,
(an' I do look;) )
they have.
'Apeach',
'Mandrin'
(which I think is awful)
'Mango'
'Vanilia'
'Kurant'
'Peppar' (but it was only available as an Import in 1L bottle;
absolut awesomeness;
My favourite by many long shots..)

&
'Ruby Red' (havn't tried - not sure, only seen it once.)

See.
Alcoholics are useful
for somet'ings.
;)

PEACE
UnSquare
<3 :D

Rated E said:
Speaking of the Lost Guy, where is he?

he must have gone Nfound another fallback, but i didnt know i started anything but i think ill be on the move again soon, mining country it seems this time, no point arguing with me about oil and what it can do but i hear riggings where its at & i been called upon so im heading north again, further than before this time however.

another move calls for another drink though

so
ill have
a

red duck ale with a another as a chaser
and then a little hennesy in a goblet made for midgets
and before the nights through i may yet

mix my shots up with drambuie & cognac just for larfs.

PEACE
in
the middle east!!!

im out.

Busty St Clare said:

They are designed for sunshine filled R 'n R days where you can drink all day, man a BBQ, score a century plus take 5 catches in backyard cricket, tell a bedtime story to the little ones without dropping the F word once and still pick up the cute girl who bought the chocolate tart for dessert.

Otherwise you sit on Bundy's from 9am, get in a fight before the BBQ is fired up and find yourself waking with a bloody nose in the flower garden with your clothes smelling of urine by 2pm..... but each to their own. :\

Drinking to eliminate memory only gives the pencil neck geeks like Rudd even more reason to limit alcohol hours and establishments....... and this is even worse than any weak arse Gold :|

I enjoyed reading this post.

I am drinking a glass or two of Stella with some N+ for a crazy toothache, it's my only hope in hell of sleep tonight.

What the fuck? i thought this thread was about coffee. i should have clicked it days ago

Yeah I think everyone thought it was about coffee, I definitely did. Stella again. Work tommorow. Beh. Baby coming soon, real soon :)

ahh. halfway thru a case of crown lager. can the weekend get any better?

why, yes it can. football season kinda kicks off tomorrow.

go you dragons.

was drinking stella tonight neverlose...would like to think it was because your avatar was subliminally influencing my mind or it could be that I was at the belgian beer bar and wasn't particularly creative given the wid choise of beers available....yeah....I'll let you decide!!!
coopers now is keeping m happy whilst watching boobies on tv.
=D

I had some vodka cranberries and some vino while watching my friends perform in

GROTESQUE BURLESQUE!!!

It was great =D

stephaniesomewhere said:
was drinking stella tonight neverlose...would like to think it was because your avatar was subliminally influencing my mind or it could be that I was at the belgian beer bar and wasn't particularly creative given the wid choise of beers available....yeah....I'll let you decide!!!
coopers now is keeping m happy whilst watching boobies on tv.
=D

Nice! Stella is still the one I always come back to, although I drink LowenBrau or Carlsberg when I'm having a break from Stella these days. Might have some red wine this weekend too, that is baby NL isn't born first ;)

I drank a lot of Carlsberg when I was in Wales.
Personally my favorite is whiskey and coke so I had to hit the Jameson and coke in Ireland.

Busty St Clare said:

er .. thanks for the lecture but I can make my own decisions about drinking eh? I don't tend to write myself off when I drink nor do I get into fights or wake smelling of urine.

Bizarre ..