• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Short/Long Hot/Cold Day/Night: Would YOU Describe YOUR Drink??

I'm feeling particularly hardcore tonight and might put TWO teaspoons of honey in my earl gray :)

Jus finished a flagon o Ol Rosies cider

it's not often you get to use
the word flagon in this
day & age

i'm suprsized I still got more thirst for more cider
+ even more content
that I thought to buy more
... but I did I do I have i am I will im glad im gonna

Fo thought

don leave it out there

tell us more

Yes, keep us posted!

Well, results will be back in a couple of days.
Pre-employment gig - nothing too heavy - but still very invasive - woman standing in the stall with me and all [door open] - but I just got back from from a short tour and recording session in Melbourne, so my likelihood of pissing clean was zilch to (not so sweet) fuck all.

Finally found a male friend who doesn't use drugs, or have a script for anything too tasty or hard to cop an Rx from a quack (dexamphetamine for example) which seems to be most of my non-toking friends. That was the hardest bit, and most of the non-users I know are uncomfortable with giving out their precious bodily fluids.
So I did the ol' withnail & I trick. Except without children's piss (I assume? Never worked out where he got that clean piss from...!)
Except, well, yeah it seemed to work. Did a lot of practice and stuff to make sure the temperature was right (shouldn't really go to into details due to BLUA drug test rules). Also, I don't want to out myself before they actually give me the all-clear.
Believe the analysis is more than "drug and alcohol" (don't get me started on that phrase test; basic health shit.

Either way, for the job in going for, it's ridiculous, insulting and an invasion of my privacy in terms of what I do out of work.
It's a non-machinery related casual, cushy job.

Cheating was the only option. And it felt good.
Shall let you cats how it goes...
Fuck piss testing, I just smoke a bit of reefer a couple of times a week - and never at work.

Last edited:
Strength in in t back bone o this seminal t read

lolfuck

TY for the w&i inclusion

goodluck + lolfucks

How could you not diddle a piddle test and not be reminded of that film?
Fucking classic.
And cheers, I take pleasure in any victory against these piss-taking pricks of privacy perversion.
Puny though it is...I didn't realise Australia had yet stumbled down that far down the fascist fucks foxhole.

the hedonist 11
shiraz mclvl,
lots o red wine s
emicraf beer + rum lots o rum