• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Short/Long Hot/Cold Day/Night: Would YOU Describe YOUR Drink??

Fine, just make sure you don't take up any space in the Emergency department when my kids are sick and need to see a doctor.

And I prefer and extra 10 minutes of sports in the news bulletin, not some braindead reminder that binge drinking is bad......;)

Stella at the Vic (I guess only Steph would know this reference, hehe she might just have to meet me there for a beer one day?!?)then a bottle of Fifth Leg's finest red at home, then some stella then maybe my first xanax in 60 days...

third day/night on the vodka as of before when i was at the bottle-o. tonight may need to involve a pick me up of the only sort
a.jpg

coopers sparkling is helping me through an evening post a weekend that was supposed to be quiet but ended up full of g and t's on a deck...noice!!!
;)

More Frog-Love

I drink my beer
from a wide-mouth
can
you explain to me
the Newest plan
to keep this thread
unrav'llin',
man,
some talk of half-strength
beer
& such
makes UnSquare
cringe
& reach for
harder stuff.

I'm drinkin' a thirty-block of Blue Stags,
an' they're not keepin' up with my lines,
so to speak.

Perhaps it's time to switch to shots,
of Stoli,
or this good, cheap, FRENCH(?)
vodka I have.

It's called
'Eristoff',
claims to be triple distill'd,
an' tastes heaps better fo'
shootin'
than Smirnoff.
Same $$$.

The bottle claims it was made by a Prince.

Originally.

In 1806.

Prince Nikolai Alexanderovich.

Sounds suspicious.

Tastes delicious.

So,
Franc
ly
I don' care who made it.

For more information,
dial 1800 357 994.

Why not?
It's toll-free.

Go France.

Yay!

SALUT!
UnS
smilie_flagge7.gif

I just realised that I had invisible turned on..., don't know how the fuck that happened, is that on by default or something?

a deliciously cool coopers sparkling is keeping me company as I have a late night munchathon to counteract the effects of the plethora of cocktails that I managed to consume at the Luxe Bar tonight.....
:D
my fave cocktail of the night was the Boston Iced Tea which is made up of gin, vodka, tequila, rum, contreau, "citrus juice" and cranberry...gottta love the cranberry for disguising everything naughty and making them so quaffable.
=D
*waves at the invisible peeps here!*
;)

hey peops... werl its 12:30 here an im still waitin 4 ma freakin beer. smashed a nice bottle of chardy with dinner last nite,,. But if i had the choice i would b brewin some kind of mugwort infused vodka mixing it with some absinth and droppin tha mescal scorpion in the bottom of the shot glass.. that b some trippen cocktail, wouldnt want too many=D

I thought I had finsihed with that devil in a can until I moved t the red and back again.

Evil devil stuuff that be.<3

Tonight I'm starting with a nice white- South Island Sauvignon Blanc

:)

I'm sure there will be more Devil drinks and red later on =D