• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Share Something Interesting About Yourself

I nearly got peed on by a possum earlier. Not a great way to start the morning :/

You gotta watch out for that.
I love possums, but they're generally bastards.

Waking up to the smell of possum piss and finding the piss streaks running down the wall isn't a pleasant experience at all. That's when it's time to catch the bastards and relocate them. They're feisty buggers too.

Something interesting about me? Although I'm a huge opioid fiend (legally prescribed) with some serious injuries I still love my exercise, Pilates and will walk my dog until the arthritis pain in my knees becomes too much of my dog decides to go on strike on her walk by stopping and not moving an inch further, making me pick her up and carry her the rest of the way home. This doesn't happen too much thankfully.

When I was 7 the teacher asked the class "what do you want to be when you grow up?"

Kid 1 "fireman"
Kid 2 "Policeman"

The teacher gets to me... "What do you want to be when you grow up MM?" and I replied "I just want to be happy!" she said "No, No you mis heard me - "What do you want to be when you grow up MM??? I said "Mrs... When I grow up I want to be happy!".

Fast forward x years I am happy if I have stocked away a few vals/zans, acid, md and weed or am on it,

^ i always wanted to be a garbage man when i grew up.
Fortunately, that wish went unfulfilled (and arguably i never grew up) ;)

I was a garbage man for 12 years (seasonal 2001 - 2012) working on the seafront and a damn good one if I say so myself I even had a couple of people write to the local papers about what a good attitude I had in the job. I wasn't working on the dustcarts though, that's hard work and seriously underpaid. I like work where I can think my own thoughts (and not have to listen to the awful local radio station that pollutes the airwaves here) and mostly do things my way with nobody looking over my shoulder. Stress is too high a price to pay in any job imo.

Last edited:
My old man the dustman.. He where's the dustmans hat ��

I think I'm shrinking. I used to wear size 9 shoes now I wear size 8. EEK. 8(

Maybe shoe sizes are changing? Or you've been getting US/UK sizes, which are only slightly different, it seems.
I buy a lot of secondhand and vintage clothes, and find that men's size "medium" from the 50s/60s is often a smaller than today's "small" or even "extra small".

Stands to reason, i guess, as people (especially guys) these days are not as skinny as people seemed to be 50 odd years ago. Back when obesity was rare and bodybuilding was a fringe subculture :)

I score a lot of bargains online that i can only assume are people's online clothing purchases gone wrong; clothes which they realise don't fit until they receive them.
Pretty sweet to get $100+ shirts brand new for ~$15, especially when they've still got the original tags in them.

Yeah I'm just gonna tell myself that shoe sizes are changing and not look any further in to it. Unless I go down another size then I'll just panic haha

Ooooh I love vintage clothes! So much more character than clothes of today. Plus normally better quality. $100+ shirts for $15?? I think I need you to be my personal shopper!

I found a silk Armani shirt in an op shop for $8 a few months ago.
I find some absurdly good stuff, and think it's incredibly funny when i'm down to my last 20 bucks, but dressed to the nines.