• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Share Something Interesting About Yourself

Hell yeah.
I'm a clean-cut guy who wouldn't think of 'experimenting' with illegal drugs ;)

I've got some awesome designer stuff from op shopping - shit that's worth in the high hundreds yet I get change from a $50. The trick is to go to the ones in more upmarket areas, rich people be so wasteful (if I may generalise horribly for a moment).

Something interesting about myself? I used to work in neuropsych research a number of years ago and had a couple of papers published.

^ haha your on the ball. I head to one in my city thats kinda hidden behind a main road near quite a rich area. Managed to score an awesome oakleys sweater and a couple others that would of costed easily over 200 dollars.

Hotgirls, neuro psych research sounds pretty interesting man.
Dead right about the op shop.

I live in a pretty up market suburb, though I live in housing commission...lol.

Anyway my wife volunteers at an op shop, so she gets the first pick on stuff that comes in.

I have a couple of pairs of adidas track pants that she paid 2$ for.

Last edited:
It was very interesting! I had access to a massive database (something like 5k test subjects I think) of results from an intensive 3hr long battery on a bunch of psychological and physiological parameters as well as lot of demographic stuff. I wasted a LOT of time pissing about with stats going 'I wonder if there's any correlation between X and Y', purely for my own amusement. I got to do a lot of sticking electrodes on people's heads which was fun too. I miss lab work

(people from Melbourne had the highest IQs on average ;) )

^ haha your on the ball. I head to one in my city thats kinda hidden behind a main road near quite a rich area. Managed to score an awesome oakleys sweater and a couple others that would of costed easily over 200 dollars.

I have an Armani trenchcoat as well as a wool-lined Marc Jacobs one. Fucken MINT.

I've got some awesome designer stuff from op shopping - shit that's worth in the high hundreds yet I get change from a $50. The trick is to go to the ones in more upmarket areas, rich people be so wasteful (if I may generalise horribly for a moment).
Exactly.
Some good things to be found online, too - if you use obscure enough search terms on auction sites and wind up being the only bidder.
That's how i got my 1930s art-deco ray bans (and my 1940s John Lennon style ray-bans too, come to think of it)

All the city op-shops in Melbourne get trawled through so thoroughly it's hard to find good stuff. Country stores, though, are great.

Damn, hotgirls.. keep on keeping on. Bring the science into the data and make it all commonplace. Make this shit mundane. Make it simple. Make it another day to day aspect of life. So many have fallen because these issues are outside the mainstream/considered deviant in some way.

Talk about op shop scores, I just had to share this one.

I just scored a genuine Armani suit.

Never owned an Italian suit before and it cost me 10$

Damn, hotgirls.. keep on keeping on. Bring the science into the data and make it all commonplace. Make this shit mundane. Make it simple. Make it another day to day aspect of life. So many have fallen because these issues are outside the mainstream/considered deviant in some way.

I wish I still did research stuff but I currently can't work due to health problems (MS). I do my bit to educate everyone I meet as best I can. It is kind of scary how much people don't know when it comes to drugs and health related stuff (users and drug-naive alike).
Would love to go back to uni to study epidemiology though...that's where the real shit is!

I wish I still did research stuff but I currently can't work due to health problems (MS). I do my bit to educate everyone I meet as best I can. It is kind of scary how much people don't know when it comes to drugs and health related stuff (users and drug-naive alike).
Would love to go back to uni to study epidemiology though...that's where the real shit is!
No surprise about melbourne. We have the best everything :D

I would personaly say biophotonics/quantum realated medical treatments would be ideal. I have a massive interest in these and fuck me in the past 2 years are things skyrocketing at speed everyday new findings as opposed to months and years as has been before these last few years.

An example. I can boil a glass of water with my finger. Further more not having any contact with water or glass ;)

I too can turn on the kettle. :)

I can get someone else to do it for me :)

I have kept the same chipped pathetic excuse for a pipe with me for 10 years. Its not even a complete pipe, just the bowl piece of a water bong. It lasted that long as I went clean for years but couldnt bear to part with it .

But its gone now. Finally bit the dust.

Farewell my crack pipe. I sucked him.

^ funny, i've been obsessed with traditional irish music lately; specifically the really old ballads and rebel songs.
A lot of that stuff is really the foundation of a lot of modern (non electronic) music, from the folk tradition into rock'n'roll and pop.
I love dancing as well, but i'm totally self-taught.

I can't think of anything interesting about myself that would maintain my pseudo-anonymity...

I'm curious though - d_m; did jury duty give you more or less faith in our justice system?
I've heard of jury members being horrified by the ignorance displayed by their fellow jurors - or did you have a good bunch of '12 honest citizens'?
It's great that you're exploring traditional Irish music and teaching yourself dancing! Regarding jury duty, experiences can vary widely. Some find it reaffirming, while others encounter challenges. It's a complex system with both strengths and limitations.