Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin Screwed in Bali with no more Heroin to keep me going.. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I do even go as far as apologizing, because the reason this conversation threaded so long was partially that I was unnecessarily rude while making my annotation, which was about criticizing being unnecessarily rude while making annotation.

Is this really a thing to be worried about? Indonesia is one of the most populated countries in the world. How could they possibly keep up with Internet traffic like that?

Not saying you're wrong, I just don't know that much about it.

Being a country that is known to be super harsh on drugs would indicate to me they must prioritise clamping down on that. Could have filters for online traffic coming to sites like BL.

In my opinion the whole thing was reckless. From going to Bali with heroin on him. To posting about it on here.

Ofcourse I could be being overly paranoid. But given Indonesia has some of the harshest penalties in the world for stuff like this, it is probably better to be on the cautious side.

Being a country that is known to be super harsh on drugs would indicate to me they must prioritise clamping down on that. Could have filters for online traffic coming to sites like BL.

In my opinion the whole thing was reckless. From going to Bali with heroin on him. To posting about it on here.

Ofcourse I could be being overly paranoid. But given Indonesia has some of the harshest penalties in the world for stuff like this, it is probably better to be on the cautious side.
You maybe right, but I count 1 post. I call bullshit till proven otherwise. This is a hoax till proven other wise. Smuggling drugs into Indonesia can get you thrown into prison for years, till they decide to tie you to a post, blindfold your and use you for target practice. No reply means one of 2 things, let's hope I am right that this is a hoax because if it ain't: Too much time has passed and they are in an Indonesian prison other wise. They have made no updates and no crying relatives. This is a hoax until proven otherwise. It has been 10 days since the one post.
If I was born decades later, this sounds like the shit that me and 1 of my friends(If they were young too) might have pulled as a prank and bet on it.

Last edited:
OP hasn't really made enough clear as to whether he wants to be clean or his new bride even knows about his drug use. Pretty big problem to arise this early on the honeymoon if the persons partner doesn't know though.
I'm absolutely certain she knows. I mean snorting you could get away with, so long as you don't take doses that'll visibly sedate you, but if you either smoke or inject there's NO way you can hide that from someone you're living with 24/7.

Hmmm...well let's see if we can sum up all the possibilities after all our many days of analysis and hand-wringing.
It could be that:
1) The OP managed to divide up his stash, stretch it out, and made it last til the end of the week, if in discomfort
2) He successfully scored some very good quality H without getting busted and had one hell of a great honeymoon
3) he changed his plane ticket and flew home early from his honeymoon and avoided withdrawal (and his wife has initiated divorce procedings)
4) While there, he realized that this was a wake-up call and enrolled in a local buddhist detox place, seeking his bliss by healthier means
5) While attempting to score, he got busted by the cops and is now hanging by his thumbs in the basement of some Balinese prison
6) While attempting to score, he got busted by the cops but got off by virtue of a bribe of all his honeymoon spending money (see above about wife)
7) He went to a local doctor and got prescribed a large amount of potent prescription opiods
8) regardless of any of these possiblities, he resolved his issue and never bothered to return to this forum.

Anyhow, as we are likely never to know the answer, I vote to move on from this matter. Happy New Year!

There was a news article aired over the radio about how some guy from an inbound flight from Bali had a mental health episode on the flight and had to be held down for hours and was later questioned by authorities upon landing. Not sure if that was the same guy...but yeah, lots of corruption in paradise and I for one would never entertain the idea of drugs...I avoid it all, even here in Oz.

I wonder if that was the same guy...likely not but no one knows shit about fuck, so it could very well be...or not.

There was a news article aired over the radio about how some guy from an inbound flight from Bali had a mental health episode on the flight and had to be held down for hours and was later questioned by authorities upon landing. Not sure if that was the same guy...but yeah, lots of corruption in paradise and I for one would never entertain the idea of drugs...I avoid it all, even here in Oz.

I wonder if that was the same guy...likely not but no one knows shit about fuck, so it could very well be...or not.
According to the one post made, which was Dec 21, they were leaving in 3 days: Dec 24 for a 14 hour flight. So the time frame of when this mental breakdown happened could probably be used to eliminate or raise questions. Also where he was going, 14 hours in a jet is a long time and a lot of miles.

Ok. So I am totally fucked. Came to Bali, Indonesia for my honeymoon. Surely not proud to say but 4 days through my one week stay and i am half a gram from finishing my heroin stash. I am going crazy.

I heard it's easy to get H here but have no clue where or how. I seriously need that it any other alternative to push me through the next 3 days and a 14 hour flight back.

ANY suggestion would sure as hell help! 😭😭
Maybe go to a doctor there and have him prescribe you some suboxone to get you through withdrawal.

It was posted Dec 21 with them leaving in three days. 1 post. I think it was a hoax, besides I would not trust the doctors there, I would see what was available at the pharmacy, complaining about a bad back or something
If it were true, they are home or in prison

It was posted Dec 21 with them leaving in three days. 1 post. I think it was a hoax, besides I would not trust the doctors there, I would see what was available at the pharmacy, complaining about a bad back or something
If it were true, they are home or in prison

The guy did the exact same with a previous thread. He seems to post threads but then fails to update anyone what happened. I don't think it's a hoax so much as someone who's just not very good at responding.

The guy did the exact same with a previous thread. He seems to post threads but then fails to update anyone what happened. I don't think it's a hoax so much as someone who's just not very good at responding.
I still call bullshit. He did this before, come on, let's see him do it again, I respect you, but hoax seems almost 100% You don't leave people hanging like that, at least twice. I don't want to an argument but I call it a hoax

I still call bullshit. He did this before, come on, let's see him do it again, I respect you, but hoax seems almost 100% You don't leave people hanging like that, at least twice. I don't want to an argument but I call it a hoax

Maybe you are right mate. Who knows. Certainly wish he would update us either way as it is an interesting one 😂

Yeah, we are well aware you think it's a hoax. Why is it such a big deal - so what if it's a hoax? It's drug forum, not a private investigators speculation site.

Also - what's important on a harm reduction forum (eg, this one!) is the quality of advice / knowledge / discussion left here for whoever to read who may have a similar question. If it's a 'hoax 'or not is inconsequential compared to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.