Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin Screwed in Bali with no more Heroin to keep me going.. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fucking shit. Why does anyone ever travel to such a place?

Use of firing squads should be restricted to actual crimes like rape and murder.

What a savage nation.
Read about the history of Indonesia and the corrupt brutal dictardhips and the dangers of this place. No one should ever bring drugs, Marijuana is in the same category as heroin or coke. Yes weed is a schedule 1 in America but there are billboards near my house advertising pot shops. They even mail out coupons and growing up to 12 plants per house is legal in Michigan.
Read about East Timor.
This is a savage country( no racial bs is involved just brutal governments and extreme brutality).
My point, they kill and torture people for drug offenses and they don't give a shit what the civilized world thinks.

Holy fucking shit. Why does anyone ever travel to such a place?

Use of firing squads should be restricted to actual crimes like rape and murder.

What a savage nation.

Even then there is no country on earth i'd trust the police work enough to be putting people down man. There are cases that have been fabricated in most places.

Even then there is no country on earth i'd trust the police work enough to be putting people down man. There are cases that have been fabricated in most places.
They do horrible things to westerners in their countries. If they will do horrible things to there own people, they will do the same or worse to foreigners.

It is possible you know, i quit both heroin and xanax addictions cold turkey with access to more nearby.
It is highly dangerous and poor hr to say someone can just cold turkey benzos like xanax. Especially if you don't know the duration/quantity of use. It can result in seizure/death. You got off lucky, not everyone is the same.

It is highly dangerous and poor hr to say someone can just cold turkey benzos like xanax. Especially if you don't know the duration/quantity of use. It can result in seizure/death. You got off lucky, not everyone is the same.

I said i had done it cold turkey. I never once claimed that was the best way to come off benzos it was pure hell. I was using it to illustrate the point that most habits can be defeated with strong willpower. I would advise anyone coming off benzos to taper. At the time i was not as clued up as i am now and had enough of being so reliant/dependant on my next dose.

They do horrible things to westerners in their countries. If they will do horrible things to there own people, they will do the same or worse to foreigners.

I would tend to agree with you here yes. If they are hard on their own people then foreigner may even get it worse.

I said i had done it cold turkey. I never once claimed that was the best way to come off benzos it was pure hell. I was using it to illustrate the point that most habits can be defeated with strong willpower. I would advise anyone coming off benzos to taper. At the time i was not as clued up as i am now and had enough of being so reliant/dependant on my next dose.
Yes and saying it's just a matter of willpower is untrue for like 99 percent of addicts, we wouldn't have so many addicts on the planet if that were the case. I am also simply noting that CT-ing benzos is a bad idea and no one should follow your lead in that regard.

Yes and saying it's just a matter of willpower is untrue for like 99 percent of addicts, we wouldn't have so many addicts on the planet if that were the case. I am also simply noting that CT-ing benzos is a bad idea and no one should follow your lead in that regard.

No but on the subject of this thread being a potential Cold Turkey heroin, which is much less dangerous and easier to do than CT benzos IMO/IME.

No but on the subject of this thread being a potential Cold Turkey heroin, which is much less dangerous and easier to do than CT benzos IMO/IME.
Agreed. I have personally CT-d heroin (didn't stick until I'd been to rehab a couple times though). More than 10 years clean off heroin now. I was simply addressing a negligent post about CT-ing benzos in your post. In terms of this thread's subject matter, I was the first post offering advice. I agree that the most prudent course of action is probably to get some comfort meds and go home.

You rant and mock and dictate how it should go from here on and consider OP not worthy of dialog and rationalize your nastiness by stating it is okay if you are right enough.
They shoot people there and his new wife could rot in prison. Get out, is great advice.
The cops there beat the hell out of people, just like every third world hell hole. Your mind seems way to narrow to understand the gravity of the situation. Enough of the liberal touchy Feely crap, this dude fucked up and he and his bride could rot in a third world prison or worse. So pretty please with sugar on top, get the fuck out of Indonesia, unless you want to live there in a third world prison. Westerns also are usually treated worse than the locals

Your in Bali, one the most corrupt places on earth, where a bribe will literally get you anything.. if I was you, I'd be going round to every pharmacist asking for oxycodone and throwing cash at them.. not much is needed..

I have to say something in defense of Bali. Sure, you shouldn't get involved in drugs there (though the harshest penalties are reserved for smuggling and dealing). I would never do that there, nor in any other foreign country. But Bali is a beautiful, mellow place , not a shit hole.

They shoot people there and his new wife could rot in prison. Get out, is great advice.
The cops there beat the hell out of people, just like every third world hell hole. Your mind seems way to narrow to understand the gravity of the situation. Enough of the liberal touchy Feely crap, this dude fucked up and he and his bride could rot in a third world prison or worse. So pretty please with sugar on top, get the fuck out of Indonesia, unless you want to live there in a third world prison. Westerns also are usually treated worse than the locals
You might possibly be right that some of my annotations were not warranted, but
1) I understand the gravity of the situation, it is not about that
2) "Liberal touchy feely crap" is lot of cool words for "treating people respectfully".

This ain't about respect, this is about reality.
This is about his and more importantly his wife's. Enough with niceties, we are talking about destroyed lives.
Guess what, he smuggled H into Bali, didn't get caught luckily.
Besides who would marry an actively using heroin addict who smuggles drugs into a country where he could be rot in jail and years latter face a firing squad.
Also they very well might rough her up, before putting her imprison for a long time.
This needs to be a wake up call.
Bad decisions, I understand but in this case; the bullets would be flying in one direction.
I have to say something in defense of Bali. Sure, you shouldn't get involved in drugs there (though the harshest penalties are reserved for smuggling and dealing). I would never do that there, nor in any other foreign country. But Bali is a beautiful, mellow place , not a shit hole.

I need to point out that primary reason I am talking about this is that MDX is completely new to the forum and was looking for help. It is not encouraging or even helping them to tell them they are weak-minded or out of their mind. Many people are often shunned from getting into the internet communities when conversation is condescending from early on. And often I can not blame them.

He smuggled H into Bali, he obviously needs to slapped up side the head for endangering his life and his new wife's. That could get you shot by a firing squad.
Most importantly he needs to hear the cold hard truth. Get out!
No amount of touchy feely new age bullshit is going to help.
Get out before you run out and go into withdrawal. Get rid of all the stuff that could get you into trouble before you leave.
If you can find a doctor who will write a decent script, also get a note to show customs and use whatever you can get on the flight home.

MDX 1987 only made one post: what does that mean? It is a joke? He got out of Dodge(American expression)? He got busted? What?
I heard no good advice from you, just you complaining about me and at least one other. Worthless.
Get out!

Pissed and Messed up, you provided no real advice. Just bitched at some of us. No ideas or plans of action
Just be nicer and less judgemental.
I going to call bullshit till I see a second post from mxe1987

Status
Not open for further replies.