Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin Screwed in Bali with no more Heroin to keep me going.. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you took my words out of context
Pissed and Messed up, you provided no real advice. Just bitched at some of us. No ideas or plans of action
Just be nicer and less judgemental.
I going to call bullshit till I see a second post from mxe1987
You are basically lying by doing that, but I should expect that.

Why has nobody mentioned that he needs to simply ration his use? Bro you have half a gram. I get that by now it's over or whatever, but you can make that last three days if really pressed. Without withdrawal. Just ration your bag.

Why has nobody mentioned that he needs to simply ration his use? Bro you have half a gram. I get that by now it's over or whatever, but you can make that last three days if really pressed. Without withdrawal. Just ration your bag.

Very valid point mate.

Until I read otherwise, I call bullshit: MDX 1987, made one post.
1. This is an unfunny joke
2. He got caught
3. He got smart and didn't post anymore
4. He is getting out
5. He is rationing his bag and supplementing it through a local pharmacy and gonna leave soon and doesn't want to risk internet being monitored.
If it is a real post, which I am skeptical: Don't leave us hanging if you get out ok and are safe and ok (withdrawals aside) update us.

I thought about it overnight and you elgoucho9 and jnowhere have certain mostly valid logic you are following. I would have gone slightly different route, but that does not mean your contribution is not important.

Hopefully he hasn't been caught but the second he posted it online surely he created massive danger for it flagging on the police's radar and them catching up with him?

I'm hoping not but it is a scary prospect. I think his best option on reflection would have been to have said nothing here and just eeked out his stash as well as possible to stave off full blown withdrawals as defeciT said.

Hopefully he hasn't been caught but the second he posted it online surely he created massive danger for it flagging on the police's radar and them catching up with him?

I'm hoping not but it is a scary prospect. I think his best option on reflection would have been to have said nothing here and just eeked out his stash as well as possible to stave off full blown withdrawals as defeciT said.
I am not aware of anyone I know who is from Indonesia: I am not sure if the government monitors it; the way some other poor non democratic countries do. What am I saying the Western Countries do it too, but lie and not as extensively.

Is this really a thing to be worried about? Indonesia is one of the most populated countries in the world. How could they possibly keep up with Internet traffic like that?

Not saying you're wrong, I just don't know that much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.