Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin Screwed in Bali with no more Heroin to keep me going.. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDX 1987

Greenlighter
Ok. So I am totally fucked. Came to Bali, Indonesia for my honeymoon. Surely not proud to say but 4 days through my one week stay and i am half a gram from finishing my heroin stash. I am going crazy.

I heard it's easy to get H here but have no clue where or how. I seriously need that it any other alternative to push me through the next 3 days and a 14 hour flight back.

ANY suggestion would sure as hell help! 😭😭

Indonesia is dangerous af to try and cop heroin, especially from a legal stand point. You can do seriously hard time for possession amounts.

See if you can get some tramadol hcl from a local pharmacy or maybe codeine, along with some valium... it will not really hold you, but you will feel better than having nothing. Sourcing isn't allowed here, but I bet there are some pharmacies with more "liberal policies" on dishing out narcotics off the beaten path a little.

EDIT: You want to avoid codeine with high amounts of acetaminophen added into the formulation (it's very hard on the liver). 3-4g acetaminophen is the max you can take in a day. You may need to perform a simple Cold Water Extraction with the codeine to get a decent dose without harming your liver too much. Also, 400mg tramadol hcl is the max dose per day (don't take more than that as it lowers your seizure threshold).

Last edited:
Yup find some legal opioids in the pharmacy, then utilize the increased libido from WD to fuck your partner right considering it’s your honeymoon ;)

-GC
I gues tramadol and codeine were sold otc. Can u closely describe which a and how much mg per tab, also how many pills u are able to purchase at pharmacy ? I know that indonesia Is not northern Africa, where u can score for example modafinil 200mg/1pill in amount of 10 pills otc trom pharmacy, but not every pharmacy hold this meds.

I would not try to score there, they hand out some pretty harsh sentences. Lopermide should help with some symptoms but i wouldn't advise anyone to take a large amount. I've taken 24mg a couple times and it did help with stomach problems. Maybe clonidine is easy to get there if the resort has a doctor. Maybe codeine is otc there? If they have tylanol you could mix crushed pills with some cold water( not to much water, maybe a couple ml's per pill) and the codeine will separate from the tylanol. Strain and the liquid will be mostly codeine.

If all else fails(please don't mess around with trying to source there)Try to do as little as possible(heroin) to keep yourself from getting to sick but not high. A point and 1/2 a day would keep you out of jail and less sick.

Ok. So I am totally fucked. Came to Bali, Indonesia for my honeymoon. Surely not proud to say but 4 days through my one week stay and i am half a gram from finishing my heroin stash. I am going crazy.

I heard it's easy to get H here but have no clue where or how. I seriously need that it any other alternative to push me through the next 3 days and a 14 hour flight back.

You are aware of the fact they execute people for drug offenses in Indonesia? Now granted this is not a smuggling ring but years in an Indonesian prison? See a doctor down there or several, get a perscription and a doctors note. According to what I have read they have informants and it is a Muslim country where long prison sentences and the death penalty are how they deal with illegal drugs. I am shocked that anyone would try to bring a stash of heroin to Bali. You will have to find a doctor who will give you a script for something and a note. If you can't, it could mean suffering for a few days or years if not decades in prison, I will mention the informats again. I checked the internet. Indonesia is a poor country, I bet the prisons are horrible. Do not tell the doctor about the heroin. This is almost to unbelievable to be real. If you can't get a doctor to give you something, either suffer or cut the honeymoon short, but do not get caught with dope. Your life will be destroyed, this is a joke right. I mean heroin in Indonesia; if this isn't a joke get the hell out of there. Your honeymoon could last many years or if you somehow got connect to a trafficker many years then a firing squad. I am to old to fall for this but I am an insomniac and who would take the chance of getting caught.
I am not sure if bribes will work, but no embassy is going to get you off. Remember that a drug dealer there may inform on you.
If you can't get a decent script of something to hold you over, then suffer or take the last of it and an early plane home. If you get caught prepare for many years of a horrible third world prison. This has to be a joke, nice try. If it isn't you really need to get help, after you flee Bali Indonesia because your judgement is so bad. Do you have any injuries to get something for pain. Remember the perscription and doctors not.
I still say this must be a joke, you are in country like that with dope and need more, ruin your honeymoon or take a chance on ruining your life. You may or may not be joking but I am deadly serious.

Cut the honeymoon short get on that plane and go home.....apologise to the wife.Whatever you do don't run around trying to score too many shady fkrs it will end bad ....rat infested prison for years .Your freedom your life your health your marriage are at a big risk if you fk up and get arrested.All the best

I mean no offence by this but seek gratitude in where you are at in life at this very minute my friend. I have been through heroin withdrawals once, benzos several times, stimulant issues more times than i could count. What i would say is to count your blessings that you are still alive and in such an exotic destination as Bali. Try use this time to get clean again and regain a foothold on life again. There is so much more to it than being a slave to drugs, i know this all too well from my own shortcomings.

I admit I find these threads as scary for me as the posters. (maybe not though). I remember the one guy in the summer going to Hawaii with his wife and had to kick fentanyl. That seemed to work out ok. MDX keep us posted and stay safe. Things will work out even if it gets painful. I agree with the other poster, cut the honeymoon short and get home. Say you do not feel well.

I can feel the stress in these posts. If I could I would take some of that for you so you can enjoy your honeymoon. Then as they say, the honeymoon is over.

Cut the honeymoon short get on that plane and go home.....apologise to the wife.Whatever you do don't run around trying to score too many shady fkrs it will end bad ....rat infested prison for years .Your freedom your life your health your marriage are at a big risk if you fk up and get arrested.All the best
I member at least 2 Australians where executed by a firing squad along with half a dozen or so other guys awhile back

I can't imagine even doing drugs in a country like that nevermind going to score. And that's coming from someone who's cold copped in many places they have been. Death by firing squad however so not worth it.

You forgot about the joys of a third world prison for many years, till they finally tie you to a post, blind folded and shot you.
I still am in shock( I am not shocked easily) that I have trouble believing someone would bring drugs there and try cold copping from the locals there. I don't want to be mean, but if he got caught they may arrest not only him and at the very least give his new bride a good old fashioned third world police interrogation. Possibly some jail for her too.
As someone who has never used heroin; I am curious about whether use clouds peoples judgement to this much of an extreme or is this just him using not the best of his personal judgment? ( I am being nice, so the mods will not get mad).
It was all over the news about the 2 Australian men and half a dozen or so of the others; who spent years there before being shot.

Yeah man it sounds like they will cut your balls off and carve out your heart in that part of the world for hard drugs.

Hey if anything it is a lesson in planning. When i was addicted to something I would always bring double what I need. When I went to the DR in 2013 I put kratom in my carry on as well as my checked baggage. Had double the amount I needed but felt at ease.

Yeah man it sounds like they will cut your balls off and carve out your heart in that part of the world for hard drugs.

Hey if anything it is a lesson in planning. When i was addicted to something I would always bring double what I need. When I went to the DR in 2013 I put kratom in my carry on as well as my checked baggage. Had double the amount I needed but felt at ease.

I think putting heroin in his luggage or asshole even to take to Bali is still not good advice somehow.

UK rapper Freddo got caught taking weed to Dubai internally. Which if they can find that they could find anything IMO it's not worth the risk of even 1 year in jail over personal anything, ever. And 100% definitely not in a third world country where they still have the death sentence for drugs.

Can't fucken believe that someone would travel to a 3rd world shithole cesspit requiring any hard drugs whatsoever. It's just absolutely insane. You're desperate, you're suffering, you're stressed. Please, for the love of all that is oh so fucking Holy, get the...fuck...out of that place...now...RIGHT NOW!!!

The honeymoon is over. GET OUT NOW! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE SOMETHING REALLY AWFUL HAPPENS.

Can't fucken believe that someone would travel to a 3rd world shithole cesspit requiring any hard drugs whatsoever. It's just absolutely insane. You're desperate, you're suffering, you're stressed. Please, for the love of all that is oh so fucking Holy, get the...fuck...out of that place...now...RIGHT NOW!!!

The honeymoon is over. GET OUT NOW! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE SOMETHING REALLY AWFUL HAPPENS.
I have to be nicer, I have racked up the points quickly and some of the mods hate me.
But what you said is similar to what I wanted to write. Great advice, by the way

This is a country that shoots people with hard drugs. Trying to bring it in could be a death sentence and who knows they might throw his bride in prison too.

I honestly think it's weak minded to consider you cannot quit using while in Bali. Where the fuck you really gonna score from somewhere like that you know there is a very high probability trying to score may wind up in a life term jail sentence. Nobody in their right mind would do that, but it's not the worst place to get clean on honeymoon surely. Everyone has to stop negative habits constantly what makes the OP any different. Now is his time to suffer a few days of absolute hell, in paradise, to then come out clean the other side. It is possible you know, i quit both heroin and xanax addictions cold turkey with access to more nearby. Surely to god that means someone else can quit similar drugs abroad with no access to more. I mean yeah if your hell bent on not quitting or having withdrawals then yeah GO THE FUCK HOME 😂

Did the woman marry you without knowing you're a heroin addict OP?

Bali, eh? Isn't there a strain of kratom named after that place? Maybe try to get your hands on some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.