• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Save Nguyen Tuong Van

does anyone forget why he is being executed in the first place. HE SMUGGLED 400 G OF PURE HEROIN INTO THE COUNTRY. He deserves to be killed. If there is all this fuss about this guy what is going to happen when those 9 idiots in Bali get shot by the firing squad.

You play with fire your going to get burned. Its simple. DONT SMUGGLE DRUGS.

clop said:
Here's a link to the executions scheduled in Texas over the next five months.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/scheduledexecutions.htm

I wonder if John Howard will appeal for clemency for any of them. Now that we are all aware of the issue and the medium for argument is available, I wonder how many bluelighters will start petitions for these people. I wonder how many threads will be started to desperately try to save Tony Ford from the electric chair on 7th December. I wonder if we will observe a minute's silence for him.

Hmm.

clop

totally agree!

d-type said:
does anyone forget why he is being executed in the first place. HE SMUGGLED 400 G OF PURE HEROIN INTO THE COUNTRY.
No he didn't, he smuggled it through Changi airport. As he had not passed through immigration, the drugs were not technically smuggled into Singapore.

Further to the point, none of the people in clop's link are Australian. Nguyen is. That's why it's any of our business. A lot of the opinions in this thread are as narrowminded as the Singapore government. And that's saying something.

hazzard002 said:
What is so wrong with that?

I believe everyone has a right to choice,

Yes he chose to, and now he must pay the concequences for his choices.

The drug war has not ended yet...
For anti-drug ppl, u win this time by executing Nguyen, now u can go marching for this victory but remember the war will still continuous...
For drug-users, we are grieving for this young martyr. There is always loss and sacrifice for a better future. Don't ask for mercy from our enemy. All we can do is patiently fighting and financially supporting our kingdom by dropping more pills, snorting more lines, smoking more weeds, tripping more often... There will be a time we can claim our freedom.
For those who are here, in our kingdom, but have no sympathy for his death, you should not be here. Unplug ur computer to recharge ur battery and continuous your robot sequence. Otherwise, ur double agents and u know how u will end after all. Unfortunately, it may not happen in this lifetime of urs.
Me, I'll have my personal silent minutes for Nguyen tomorrow.

d-type said:
Yes he chose to, and now he must pay the concequences for his choices.

Did you actually read the replies to your specious logic?

your a fucking troll - 9 posts and the vast majority in this thread.

If you really think a mule should be sentanced to death then i guess you believe everyone from the farmer, to the dealer on the street, the user should also be killed.

How about people who use other drugs? What about those who grow the pot you smoke?

if someone said to me "take this heroin through an Asian international airport and I'll give you $10,000, but the chances of you getting executed are very high"

I wouldn't be so stupid. so in that case the death penalty has detered me completely.

I'm just going to synopsise at this point, because the same points keep being made.

1. Yes, smuggling drugs through Singapore is stupid. Learn from example - you could end up getting executed. Thank you Singapore government for coming up with a barbaric way to overcome your global inferiority complex.

2. Agreeing with (1.) does not negate compassion. If you knew Nguyen, what do you think your response would be to this situation? He is first and foremost a human about to be killed, secondly a criminal and drug smuggler. I suggest that in his last 24 hours alive, you reflect on how you would react to this situation if one of your closest friends was being hanged tomorrow, and make any further posts in this thread ones that reflect this compassion.

It's now too late to change anything for Nguyen, so let's drop the robot act and admit that it's a terrible shame that anyone, ever, has to die for the sake of drugs.

Last edited:
Havn't these countries worked out that Capital Punishment does not work? We get all the good gear from these places yet they are still using this as a means to punish ppl while Phedofiles get a few months and murderers get a couple of years? How does that make any sense?

OMG, the mother is not allowed to hug her son for the last time. This is just so damn wrong and extremely inhumane. Being Asians but denying a sacred motherhood is even worse than the decision of executing the guy. I wonder how the rest of Singaporeans think about this. Do they still support such cruel jurisdiction as their governors said so? I really really hope she is strong enough to find peace after all.

no not hug just hold hands. and why are all these people questioning there laws. if thats there punishment then u need 2 acept that no mater what u did.

and also the sooner he is killed the sooner we hear less about this bullshit on the TV and radio

Death penalty is an injustice but if he got through he would have comitted an injustice also, and his friends wouldnt have thought twice about it of he made it back they would have sed congrats man can i borrow some money, friendships are irrational relationships i ask you not to think what if youre firend is getting hanged. Dont think this is worthy of a minute silence

well, i hope this travesty of human legal practice serves as a platform to really tackle the ridiculously out-dated idea of capital punishment both in asia and around the world . . .

anyone who didnt feel any sympathy or sadness at 9am when you knew for a fact that someone was being murdered for making a mistake clearly does not have a soul . . .

lets take something from this horribly negative situation and make something positive with it . . . like eradicating the death penalty . . .

No one deserves to be killed. But no one has the right to dictate other countries laws either.

rip

lets not forget, under slightly different circumstances, it could've been any one of us.

keystroke said:
if someone said to me "take this heroin through an Asian international airport and I'll give you $10,000, but the chances of you getting executed are very high"

I wouldn't be so stupid. so in that case the death penalty has detered me completely.

How about this? Instead of repeating the same pointless, unstructured crap over and over again, quit ignoring the background of the whole story.
I'm guessing either a) you haven't read past the title of the articles the papers have written and therefore failed to recognise the full background of the story. or b) if you were in the same circumstance as what Van was in, you would just ignore the fact that a syndicate member is going to kill your twin brother and mother and just live happily ever after, knowing you could have saved their lives?

I'm beginning to think all of that fat is starting to take up all the brainspace in your head.