• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ritalin, best method of taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of pills up the ass around here, that's for sure.

I plugged 10mg ritalin a couple days ago, didn't do that much, really. Maybe the does was a little too low. Raised heart beat, and some increase in energy, but not much else.

Orally I wll go through 30-40mg per day ... but sometimes I get insomnia after.

Snorting rits seems to be me new fave ... Definitely a different experience from oral / nasal / anal!

Snorting produces rapid onset of mild euphoria and energy ... quite enjoyable. Lasts for a couple hours, slowly fades away back to baseline. I must admit there's a bit of a jonesing going on with this approach ... but then I remember how I feel on strong doses of Ritalin: like a robotic tweaked suburban dude ... buying pomegranates at the store, and grooving to classic rock on the in-house stereo system.

Coming back to earth isn't such a bad thing after all. :)

Get a syringe, fill it up with about 5 R10's, then plunge it inside a jug of water, then pull back on the syringe and shake it around for a couple of seconds, and insert it into your nose, and press down on the handlebars of the syringe and BOOM! You have success, no messy lines of Ritalin, quick/easy and more to the point, it makes you fuck like a rock star...

or take it orally, as prescribed.

so parachuting wont give a better effect than snorting?
i snorted 1 more, apart from the smell that i didnt like at all, the drip was no problem at all.
When i snort it, it has a really strong pleasant effect which fades away.

I know I'm gonna sound like a moron, but what the hell is parachuting?! Any enlightening on this topic would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys! :\

I know I'm gonna sound like a moron, but what the hell is parachuting?! Any enlightening on this topic would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys! :\
Parachuting is just taking pills orally, after crushing them to powder and wrapping in something like a small piece of tissue. The crushing to facilitate faster absorption, especially if they're an extended release type of tablet.

From my experience with Ritalin, which to be honest was probably 2 years ago now:
1. I have never stuck anything up my arse and never intend to, so plugging was out of the question
2. I did try 20 or 30mg orally the first time taking it, and did feel the effects...
3. But thirdly, just in my opinion I found railing to be the best since at the time I felt stronger effects off just 10-20mg in one dose, over taking orally. But I also just enjoy sniffing stuff too haha

I find ritalin best just snorted. IV isn't a good rush and its a lot of filler. Dexmethylphenidate is better for both. Pill crushers are needed for the xrs. If you do shoot them don't heat.

Plugging is the answer to this question, hands down (IMO).

plugging is the best method. dont sniff ritalin, u wil go thru ninety pillls in the course of a night. sniffin pill after pill every 20mins..i dont even wanna get into the crash...yuck

I used to take Focalin sublingually. They would dissolve pretty fast. This is an option if you don't want to snort/plug.

Why not not just swallow it? Its bioavailabilty is only 25% orally.

Alot of methylphenidate pills have talc, which is very bad to IV. Either get one with no talc or use a micron filter.

I don't get all the hate of ritalin, IMO it's as good as amphetamines/coke, particularly dexmethylphenidate. Now phentermine, that shit's fucking garbage.

dont get me wrong, when i first did stimulants, ritalin was my first one i tried, it was the most euphoric feeling ever, as tolerance and abuse occured, i got nothing but anxiety from it, so i moved on to adderall+...ritalin doesnt make me euphoric ne more, just Dysphoric

Pop them although snorting a bit is all right every now and than.

Seriously, plugging is by far the best. I dont even get high off snorting or eating them, just an uncomfortable stimulation but plugging them is like a completely different drug. I definitely recommend the anal route :p

Amen to that. Totally a different drug, no stomach ache, no nervosity, ... and at the right dose, you feel like the guy in that movie 'limitless', you not really high-high, but more like clear-minded high, focused and happy (euphoric). And it's not gay at all, there's no pleasure procured by that syringe halfway up your butt (normally), taking it off is even a little bit painful, but totally worth it. Thus not gay at all. Free your mind.
You know what gay is ? It's for example not punching in the face the guy disrespectfully hitting on your girlfriend in front of your eyes while he sure knows she's with you. It's gay to think that homosexuals' right to marry and adopt children is a progress. I like gays, don't get me wrong, they often are very friendly people , but I like them when they do their things in their private parties or at home, don't wanna see them sucking each other off in an alley or french-kissing in the bus.... Sorry I got carried away :p, sometimes I get emotional, speaking my mind helps me with the comedown (that, and a lot of water ;) )

Plugging, by far.

this.

If not IV'ing... plugging is best.

IV > Plugging > Snorting > Swallowing

However, when I used to take Ritalin/Focalin I hated snorting...made my sweaty/anxious/uncomfortable whereas plugging/swallowing calmed me down and gave me good, comfortable stimulation.

this.

If not IV'ing... plugging is best.

IV > Plugging > Snorting > Swallowing

However, when I used to take Ritalin/Focalin I hated snorting...made my sweaty/anxious/uncomfortable whereas plugging/swallowing calmed me down and gave me good, comfortable stimulation.

I wouldn't recommend IV, it's a bad habit, a very bad habit. Some people might be then tempted to IV other stuff, no no no my dear dear friends, this is a step forward not to be taken.
I wouldn't even recommend plugging more than once a week if recreational purposes intended. On saturday night with a very little bit of alcohol (one glass, two top's), you'll feel so socially savvy you will pick up girls so easily that you'll wonder whether it's Neil Strauss or Mystery that you plugged up your ass. The common mistake is to drink too much alcohol, you'll still have a good time but you'll be too expressive, and you gonna bother people around you with your talkativeness.

If you have adhd, well then in that case maybe some mornings you could plug 10 to 15mg instead of swallowing them and you'll start the day in a very good mood, just don't forget to take the rest orally to avoid the comedown (a comedown at noon is horrible)

Snort them fuckers only if you're in no place for a proper plug nor have you the appropriate equipment, but then use a nasal spray to clean your nose up. And if you snort that shit way too many times (like daily or a few time a week), nourish the inside of your nose with a gel containing vitamin E (important) and some other stuff like eucalyptus and other herbal ingredients.

out of all the good shit i heard about IVing ritalin, i never could understand why. i have Ived up to 40mg at a time, the IR tablets, prepped it right, and got no rush, i felt the effects within 2 mins!!! :-( total waste of time. but when i crushed up dexedrine spansules into fine powder and used ice water to mix it with, than banged it-WOW i got a rush within seconds it knocked me on my ass, i got so scared was gonna OD..now thats worth IVing once in a blue, but i only take amphetamines orally or plugging..sniffing is a waste, feels too cokish, all the magic effects arent felt by sniffing

OpiateKrzy, I love reading your posts, man. You share so many of your detailed, personal experiences with us in a way that's so down to earth, thanks. :)

Btw, don't forget about sublingual Ritalin, way higher BA and a faster onset, without the risks of insufflating or injecting, and none of the inconvenience of plugging.

Plugging although Ritalin is a huge waste of time, the tolerance builds so fucking fast and I barely feel 100mgs plugged anymore. Meth or coke are the only stims that get me high anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.