• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ritalin, best method of taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway guys thanks for the input it has been a great afternoon/night so far
lots of firsts for me tonight
ritalin for the first time and colbert saying he is going for president, and top it up i tried my first joint tonight. It was without tobacco so i didnt have a problem with it. There was some coke involved in the end and some alcohol, and i feel greeeaaat :)

Damn man, and they say weed isn't isn't a mother fucking gateway drug. Next week you'll be selling yourself to SPUNK.

Haha. Love you Spunk lawla3low.

Toufas---glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm at the end of a God knows how long stay up session hence my erratic behavior.

I just love seeing the fucking air move around and shit. Makes me remember what a cool person I am and what I fucking did these past days. Chea.

center said:
Damn man, and they say weed isn't isn't a mother fucking gateway drug. Next week you'll be selling yourself to SPUNK.

Haha. Love you Spunk lawla3low.

Toufas---glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm at the end of a God knows how long stay up session hence my erratic behavior.

I just love seeing the fucking air move around and shit. Makes me remember what a cool person I am and what I fucking did these past days. Chea.
dude i feel relaxed and calm. i am usually out of focus all the time and i do 2-3 things at the same time.
i was listening to music earlier and enjoyed it more, reminded me the first time i took an e. Now after all the things i took and drunk and smoked, i feel really nice.
Sorry for making this msn messenger/irc btw :p
take all care. Epote dont be mad at me when/if you read this :p

Seriously, plugging is by far the best. I dont even get high off snorting or eating them, just an uncomfortable stimulation but plugging them is like a completely different drug. I definitely recommend the anal route :p

edit: Just going through some posts I made when out of control.

Move along. Move along.

Last edited:
the_ketaman said:
Seriously, plugging is by far the best. I dont even get high off snorting or eating them, just an uncomfortable stimulation but plugging them is like a completely different drug. I definitely recommend the anal route :p
is there a guide for this?
how you prepare it for example or you just stick the pill in your butt.

there is a family of medication that goes in the anus, but i cant remember the name.

is there a guide for this?
how you prepare it for example or you just stick the pill in your butt.

there is a family of medication that goes in the anus, but i cant remember the name.
lmao A Guide For Pluggin Really Nice
dude, i had no idea that there was a specific family of drugs to shove up one's ass. can you tell me more?

* dings in *

That would be a suppository, Alan!

*vanishes again*

^ugh, when you say 'family of drugs' i understand a family of related chemical compounds.
the delivery form doesn't have anything to do with a 'family of drugs'.

center said:
Ketaman sure knows how to toss them in his butt like it ain't no thang! </laceyk>
from shoving all those pills in his ass, I'm sure his ass is big enough for me to do this! *fucks butt* 8o

^oh i see, english is the "fourth language" for me if you mean the order of the ones you learned, so what's your point?
anyway, you just gotta put them into a proper solution and shoot them up your ass with something preferably a syringe (needleless goes without saying i guess ffs seems there's not such thing as tmi in your case)

When i had a buddy who had these id just snort 2 or 3 but i have a snorting fixation . and theres something alluring about sneezing a blue cloud . happened in class once ahaha.

Well that's properly ranked up there as one of the most indoooobetebly foul things I have ever read! Excuse me while I throw up on my legs!

brb

LightTrailz said:
When i had a buddy who had these id just snort 2 or 3 but i have a snorting fixation . and theres something alluring about sneezing a blue cloud . happened in class once ahaha.
the ones i got are white
it says ritaline/ritalin 10mg and it has the novartis brand on it.pills can be cut in half and they have a|b on them and on the back it says CG

Status
Not open for further replies.