• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ritalin, best method of taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally just eat 30mg-40mg, but some folks like to snort them. YMMV

plugging means what?
so far
t0= snorted 10 mg
t+30mins = snorted 20 mg more
i feel fine, and more focused than my usual unfocused self.
music sounds better, and i want to talk to lots of people :)

^^Sounds about right.

Plugging would be crushing the pills, dissolving in warm water, and squirting the resulting liquid up your arse.

Anyone who tells you that plugging ritalin is better than snorting has never tried both. Take it from someone who has experimented with both extensively...snorting it is better.

Just put them in your mouth, add water, and SWALLOW.

C'mon man it's ritalin... yes it's a stimulant and I myself do infact enjoy it but come on... just eat the pills.

^I would tend to agree with this particular substance, though I've been known to do strange things with MsContins....

so parachuting wont give a better effect than snorting?
i snorted 1 more, apart from the smell that i didnt like at all, the drip was no problem at all.
When i snort it, it has a really strong pleasant effect which fades away.

OverDriven said:
Anyone who tells you that plugging ritalin is better than snorting has never tried both. Take it from someone who has experimented with both extensively...snorting it is better.

I tried the three most common routes. I would feel the ritalin about 3 minutes after plugging, and I would need about 1/4 for oral and about 1/2 for snorting. Snorting would take about 15 minutes, not to mention the amount of disgusting filler which would clot your nose for days after snorting just one pill.

Not only is the onset faster, it is more effective. One 10mgs pill would be enough, and 15mgs had me hyperexcited for 2 hours with tolerance already built in.

Still, it was a shitty rush, no matter which form of administration. Only the first time did it resemble cocaine, and I did not get any sleep during those proceeding 12 hours from administration.

IV administration is the best method, it provides a rush as much as coke, lasts for at least 6 hours and bioavailability is 100%. I'm not advicing on shooting pills. Just giving my opinion. Never shoot pills.

Please do not IV Ritalin. Why? B/c Ritalin works just fine when you swallow or parachute them, and I am going to have to say that IV Ritalin would not be comparable to IV Coke. This is not oxy or hydromorphone here, its fucking Methylphenidate, and the risk that you are taking by shooting all the extra fillers is NOT worth the high that will result from IVing.

Oh, and what ever happened to shooting questions like these straight over to Basic Drug Discussion? I dont mean to step on anyone's toes or anything at all, I just think a question this straightforward really isnt going to generate any decent discussion.

I mean, yes, you can compare the two. Just like you can compare Darvocet to Heroin.... I just think that IV Coke is way more euphoric than IV Ritalin. But to each their own :)

no iv is a no no for me, needles is the one of the few things i cant stand at all.
also plugging wont work me for me...as its too much of a hassle to do everything it involves. i had pills up my butt when i was a kid, and i had an enema before one operation but i wont do it on my own as i dont have the equipment for it.
Snorting and parachuting it is then.
The only downside i got from snorting is their vile smell , i mean they smell bad :p

SPUNK said:
I mean, yes, you can compare the two. Just like you can compare Darvocet to Heroin.... I just think that IV Coke is way more euphoric than IV Ritalin. But to each their own :)
It is more euphoric yes and you also have to stick a needle in your vein each hour, which doesn't happen to mph, you don't feel the need to redose on it, which is totaly the opposite for me with coke. and i think you're pushing it a little bit too far on that darvocet/h comparison?

Honestly bang for buck you may as well take it PO i.e. as ordered. Snorting pills long-term is bad news, and for all the binders you're snorting to get a small amount of methylphenidate, you're getting far less bang for your buck than you think. And the "rush" from snorting ritalin, isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.