• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ritalin, best method of taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEP Plugging thoes small Novartis 20SRs was my downfall. had been eating em'(11-51%) for 3 years, then heard about the BIO (90%) from plugging. tried one melted in steel cup one morning, squirt====2 minutes 'blast off' it really was that potent, very few things have come close to that initial clear, happy, euphoric, and 'zen like' state i attained that glowing morning 2.3 years ago. Script of a months 90 went pretty quick and it all went downhill from there.

I tried the Ritalin SR20s and generic 10IR, the name brand 20srs are WAY stronger, smaller, and pack a kick in the arse:)

for me, crushing them, diluting them in luke warm water, and shooting 4 10mg at a time is what I do. Freakin' awsome buzz.

selling it and buying amphetamine or coke is the best method of ritalin abuse.

I tried the three most common routes. I would feel the ritalin about 3 minutes after plugging, and I would need about 1/4 for oral and about 1/2 for snorting. Snorting would take about 15 minutes, not to mention the amount of disgusting filler which would clot your nose for days after snorting just one pill.

Not only is the onset faster, it is more effective. One 10mgs pill would be enough, and 15mgs had me hyperexcited for 2 hours with tolerance already built in.

Still, it was a shitty rush, no matter which form of administration. Only the first time did it resemble cocaine, and I did not get any sleep during those proceeding 12 hours from administration.

Been snifing phenidate for a while- basically cause' its cheap, easy to obtain and available.
It still is a sch II no matter how much people pooh pooh it just because four year old children gulp them down like Pez...

The first time is unique and euphoria is definite. Each subsequent time, even if months apart will NEVER be as pleasing, regardless of dose amount or shitter admin.
Simply a well-known effect of all stimulants is the drastic, rapid evolution of tolerance in response-

snot it men , and thimk is good coke, for mr today it resulted, here at home, quiet, in peace, peolpe sleeping....yerterday i was at that timein a "boca de fumo" smokink rock after rock ok crack,total maddness men, no worth the risk herewhere i live

^ just snort the shit, take 20mg through nose, 10mg orally.
its good, and fun, just gotta know how to abuse it correctly

plugging is just ridiculous, only useful for shit like mdma

orally is best if ur new with ritalin after awhile u get nothing but a crash type high, then sniff them u wil get euphoria

I snort mine usually now. I find them way stronger snorting them. Haven't tried plugging but it may be worth a try.

They are a mild stimulant that is very pleasant in the begining. They do wake you up a bit for a whie. Especelly(sp?) if one didn't get much sleep the night before.

They give a nice very mild cocaine like high I find. Makes the crash after coke easier todeal with too. Smooths it right out with some benzos.

men, when my wife saw me a seringe in hands, she said: nooooo, not again!!!!i had to expalin to her that it was for my buttt, not for my veins, it was embaracing men, really...

snort them. i love snorting ritalin. when i just eat them i don't get a good speed high snorting is the best way to go zoooooooooom!

snort it men, i tried to purified it, but i made a mess, what i do is after about 15 minutes of snorting i wash my noose whith destiled water with salt, then snort again and so on

for some one who came on here like me trying to get clean because im addicted to ritalin and hate the shit bc its ruined a lot of things the last few years of my life and i have so much going for me... and this seems to be a bit more of people talking about the best method of taking it and solisciting it doesnt seem to be what this site is about does it?

no iv is a no no for me, needles is the one of the few things i cant stand at all.
also plugging wont work me for me...as its too much of a hassle to do everything it involves. i had pills up my butt when i was a kid, and i had an enema before one operation but i wont do it on my own as i dont have the equipment for it.
Snorting and parachuting it is then.
The only downside i got from snorting is their vile smell , i mean they smell bad :p

You asked what the best method of taking them is. If by best you meant most efficient and what will get you highest, the answer is IV. I mean seriously, it has a rush that under blind testing many people can't tell the difference from cocaine. If you won't use a needle then the next best is plugging. If you won't do that then you just ruled out half the ROAs, including the two "best" so I don't know what you were expecting.

Shooting ritalin, after putting it through a fancy wheel filter which removed everything, still gave an abcess about 2cm deep and 4cm wide that needed surgery. I was hospital for 6 days from that one shot. I got australian ritalin, so maybe thats different.

Careful with ritalin, shoot a tiny small shot, wait a few days. Abcess turns up after a few days and needs to be cut out, very painful. If not you might havea better brand than me.

Seriously, plugging is by far the best. I dont even get high off snorting or eating them, just an uncomfortable stimulation but plugging them is like a completely different drug. I definitely recommend the anal route :p

thank you the answer ive been looking for haha hey ketaman hows k haha im gettin it sooon

I would say IV, I ain't never IVed methylphenidate, fuck that, but you shouldn't be fuckin' around with needles anyway, especially with stims, I used to go on IV Dexedrine runs for days at a time and peek out my windows every 2 seconds looking for police helicopters, it's bad shit
but if you wanna just consume it like a non-speed freak just eat 30 mg, snort 10 mg 15 minutes later, you'll get twacked

Status
Not open for further replies.