*Review* Field Day 2003 100+ DJs 2 days! AUG 15-16 | Outside Akron, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness! This line-up is so ill...I'm dizzy with excitement just looking at all the stellar talent! Just can't wait!!!8o =D %)

not sure why I'm not posted on the lineup on the front page, but I'll be rocking the Headroom Digital stage from 3-4 saturday night. :)
---doug

JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP....

flyer looks great see everyone there
flyer_back.jpg

Last edited:
ah in typical fashion the sw ohio & northern ky people are whining about this being sooooo far. lol whateverz i drove from friggin toledo down there 2-3 times a month for 2 years. in any event zarah and i will be there fah shows:)

:p

*waves to fun girl*

cravNbeets said:
ah in typical fashion the sw ohio & northern ky people are whining about this being sooooo far. lol whateverz i drove from friggin toledo down there 2-3 times a month for 2 years. in any event zarah and i will be there fah shows:)

:p

*waves to fun girl*
SW OHIO is NOT that far from Northern Ohio..i do the drive almost every week to hang out with my crew down there

IF I can make it (shaky if) then it will be a hit and run type of thing. I don't mind paying twice if I need to leave and come back (can't beat $5 - I love you man!) but do you have a policy on going/coming/going/gettinglost/comingback?

gah, fucking starbucks scheduled me at 5am on saturday. i'll try to be out at some point... you can can come whenever and leave whenever, right? just checkin.... fuckin work...

hey yo i need a ride out there if any one from detroit is going i would really apreatiat (man i spelled that wrong) it if some one could help me out ok :)
ill give you some gas money

Status
Not open for further replies.