*Review* Field Day 2003 100+ DJs 2 days! AUG 15-16 | Outside Akron, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
cravNbeets said:
ah in typical fashion the sw ohio & northern ky people are whining about this being sooooo far. lol whateverz i drove from friggin toledo down there 2-3 times a month for 2 years. in any event zarah and i will be there fah shows:)

:p

*waves to fun girl*

*waves to FunGirl and cravNbeets* :p oh and zarah!

Tell those whiners that they will be missing one of the best lineups of local talents from all cities within a 2 hour radius that has been assembled in a long time (many of them are better than a lot of the headliners I've seen over the years). This ain't your typical psuedo-pop rave music...this IS the UNDERGROUND people. And it's *all* about the music! $5 for a super nice venue, unreal list of talent and without a doubt lots of true skool heads crawling out of the woodwork to be there. Don't miss out! I'm glad to hear a lot of people are travelling here for this and I can't wait to meet some heads from some other scenes again.

Can't wait to see everyone there. I'm sure I'll be all over the place but definitely look for me front and center during the Breakbeat Militia's set.

luv peace and breaks-
steph

this is prolly a dumb question.......but does anyone know what happened to digital psykosis? i haven't seen him on a flyer in awhile......i miss some awesome hard trance damnit!

Brandon

4 days away. Your going to make new friends, reaquaint yourself with old ones, and hear some incredible music from some very talented people. This is ground zero... a gathering of souls and an expansion of minds. It is strength to our network It is something for you.

couple of things...

Remember this IS an outdoors event on rough terraine... BE PREPARED.

All of our tents covering the stages go up tomorrow, which is pretty exciting.

Bring insect repellent - this is a field surrounded by forest and crops.

If you are not camping, at least bring a blanket... if you want to sit down you will be happier that way... it's all grass and dew does tend to form on grass at night :)

There will be a well stocked food vendor, but if you want to cook around campfires bring what you need. Wood is available for $5 what you can carry up to a truckload. Please, no glass.

Bring Flashlights.

Did I mention insect repellant? There will be lots of foggers, traps, and citronella candles around but be prepared... imagine being in the middle of the woods it is something like that.

There will be a drum circle friday night until sunrise, bring one if you have one.

Bring an open mind and be ready to experience new things.

Did I mention BUG SPRAY? (re-iterating so that maybe you will tell a friend)

This is SO up my alley... anyone from Indy hitting this up? I wanna go. :( but not alone.

I sincerely hope that everyone attending this party has a fun, but more importantly SAFE time. I can't help but have this party remind me of the last Family Affair..'99 I believe...Anyway on the last day someone unfortunately drowned. It was incredibly sad. It was one of the best parties/camping experiences that I've ever had, but we all left on a down note. We don't need any carelessness people. Look out for one another. Be responsible. I will not be attending but I will be thinking of you all! Have a great time!=D and roast a smore for me!

TymezUp said:

Did I mention insect repellant? There will be lots of foggers, traps, and citronella candles around but be prepared... imagine being in the middle of the woods it is something like that.

Yeah, like Luke's shrine of about 30 tiki tourches at our Goahead Stage!! :)

current forecast:

Friday 81 Partly Sunny only 10% rain
Saturday 82 Mostly Sunny only 10% rain
Sunday 82 Partly Sunny only 10% rain

overnight lows 62-64 degrees

obviously this could change but that's an awesome weathe forecast...not too hot, not too cold and little to NO rain...

i can't even imagine how many people are going to be there...ive seen posts on other boards from people coming from WI, GA, NE and more...
should be lots of fun

Ok..at first I wasn't going for personal reasons, but after much thought.... I'm going...see y'all there!! Good times are sure to be had!!!!! :D

Event info will be posted at controlthenight.com tomorrow. If I do not get a chance to get back on here to post I want to wish everyone a safe journey to the event. Everything is set, the weather is looking beautiful and we expect a ton of people to attend. Feel free to stop by the CtN area and say hi. I look forward to seeing many of you again and possibly make some new friends.

See you all Friday!

.....:::waayy excited:::.......

im headin down to indy tomorrow to meet up with sum new peepz and then off to da party friday ..!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoonE i saw psykosis @ seven. he's around

cant wait to abuse my legs and feet again this weekend:)

*waves to dancing girl*

ginz on meeeeee kids

^^^There must be some kind of error or something, because I just tried to access that website & I can't get anything to come up. I hope it's not my computer!:X

Status
Not open for further replies.