*Review* Field Day 2003 100+ DJs 2 days! AUG 15-16 | Outside Akron, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can wait

:) hi evry 1 i cant wait 4 this 2 go down im glad its only 5 bucks cause im comming all the way from anderson indiana yes we have a hella drive and im really not 2 sure where akran is either i guess ill soon find out huh looking foward 2 seeing friendly faces and great talent hope all is safe on there journeys 2 this event best of wishes =D

The Trinity

Are you ready for The Trinity??

That's right. Goahead and our friends from Technoir and Sidetrakkt in Pittsburgh are bringin it to you triabalistic at field day on Saturday August 16.

We invite all forms of ritualistic dance and tribal costume. Anyone
that can contribute tribal decor or help with set up, please feel free to join us. We are also looking for drummers that want to form a drum circle at the Trinity stage.

Music will start at 3:30 on Saturday 8-16 with our
newest tribal member DJ Nox.

He will be followed by the ragga style DJ Klokwork

You will get a steady dose of all forms of techno from

Goahead dj's:
Don Lisy
Boompsie
Andy James and
the Funk Detective

Our own Moke will be dazzling you with his own production mixed with the dopest records ever pressed.

Our friends from Technoir will be bringing you an audio showcase not to be missed!

Technoir Audio Showcase:

Jwan Allen

Adam Ratana

Curt Jackson

Chris O'Connor

Luke + Luke (LIVE PA)

Please prepare to transform your mind body and soul through the chakra stimulating sounds of goa trance perfmormed by Malachi, our own first lady of trance Meghan, and our tribal brothers from Sidetrakkt:

Electric Mayhem
Psyphon and
Sweet Chaos

5 hours of pure ritualistic goa trance and transcendental dance!

I WILL BE THERE:)

this is an absolutely sick line up for 5 bucks.

honestly i dunno what kind of turn out you guys are looking for, if you want an all state crowd or not. if you have flyers you'd like passed out in cols and cincy please do give me a shout.

aim ~hoosieu

To see the final lineup for the
Ascension_Am & Grand Poo-bas Unification Station at Field Day2

CLICK HERE

Only 1/5 of the total event! :)

Hell yeah

I am so exited to have this event coming up. This is going to be so much fun!

Sorry Steve... I know you spin breaks but somehow the sheet i copied info from I wasn't thinking. It's fixed now :)

Ultradyne and Geoff White should be billed a little higher, imho; they've both put out material on very prestigious labels (Warp and Force Inc, respectively).
Not that many people around here seem to care, though :X

The line-up is in no order at all, that is not the point of this party. If you notice even DB is at the bottom.

im REALLY looking forward to this, so much good talent..only $5..outdoors..what the hell else can you ask for in an event?
I'll be throwing down a special/rare Nu SKool Breaks set for this, and will have plenty of cds to give out!!
See Everyone there

this is going to be a blast! im looking forward to partyin my ass off. all this talent for only 5 bucks. looks good.

this is my LAST appearance before moving to cali so im going to play my heart out. everyone come out and have fun.

see everyone soon.

peace and breaks.

steve

We peeped the venue out tonight, and I left with an overwhelming feeling that this is going to be a very special sort of event. There are some really good people who are busting their ass to do something positive.

this is gona b a 5hr drive 4 me may b a lil longer i hope its gona be worth it and i hope muh car will make it :\ i guess we will see wish me luck!!
partie like uve never partied b 4 and dance like u do when no 1 is looking

Status
Not open for further replies.