• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

faquk1.jpg

The bottom is yellow imprinted transformer I already know that one is bad.

Anybody know about the others I haven't tried yet and don't have a test kid.

The red one on bottom right has a circle in the middle, the blue one has no logo, the white/tan one has a lot of specs, and the pink one is covered in specs.

From Broward County, Florida by the way so anybody from there seen them?

Last edited:
faquk1.jpg

The bottom is yellow imprinted transformer I already know that one is bad.

Anybody know about the others I haven't tried yet and don't have a test kid.

The red one on bottom right has a circle in the middle, the blue one has no logo, the white/tan one has a lot of specs, and the pink one is covered in specs.

From Broward County, Florida by the way so anybody from there seen them?

have you check pill reports, and E data?
Specs in the pill dont really say much, and the fact none of them really have a logo just makes things harder. Im in dade and i havent heard of any blanks or just a imprinted circle or transformer. Either get a secure safe source, or get a test kit. Stay safe, PLUR <3

I'm pretty much clueless about a whole lot of this; seriously, I am. Therefore, that's why I joined the site very shortly ago. Gotta read up on stuff, hopefully make some friends with similar interests as some time goes by, and learn learn learn.

hmm... Monkeys I've had amazing experience with, and with those transformers, all but pink seem good to me. other week had some orange pot leaves, good MDMA, rolled my face off. last friday however I got a red bean with a cat that was sitting down on it. I don't have a picture because I ate it lol. was a really amazing roll but with some shit I've never felt with E. anyone have info on red cats? it was kinda softish but not really if that makes sense and the taste was sour and a little bitter

yoo.jpg

HAS ANYONE SEEN THESE IN MIAMI???!!

Glocks,Playboys and some are Question Marks

Glocks are reportedly great , according to pill reports. So many bunk pills out there and I've been outta the game for some time now, so they seem pretty sweet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any info on green SEX, imprinted, double stacked in size, specks of white through out.
Also crumbly, doesnt look like a pipe. domed back.

So ive heard " ? " are nothing but meth, and playboys(purple) are fire. But this is all ive heard i havent taken em or tested so i cant tell for sure :/

plur isnt dead!!!

anything good going around the central florida area?! :)

<nope>

Check pillreports. I know around the time of UMF some people around the orlando area had gotten their hands on some pokeballs, so who knows what you might find.

*NOTE* be on the look out for saints(logo) Ive seen them in blue but heard they are also around in orange and green. They seem very soft and bitter, but are pipes.

P.S. WE NEEEEEEEED MORE ACTIVE POSTERS!!!! :!

WE NEEEEEEEED MORE ACTIVE POSTERS!!!! :!

There would be more active users if quality pills actually made it this way. The good pills all seem to dissipate once they hit Texas, leaving the rest of us with the shit pills. I myself gave up looking two years ago. I live in Louisiana, by the way.

But I do have friends who have tried throughout the years and they have yet to get a decent pill. Their last experience was with Transformers and Smurfs. Both were shaped like their namesakes.

I told them that the majority of shaped pills are pipes. Of course they didn't listen. Hope will force you to make bad decisions from time to time. Anyways, they were pipes. They've had their share of amp pills and bunk pills, too.

I also have friends further south who complain about the bullshit pills. I just wish everyone would get a test kit and not buy any pills that don't contain MDMA. If everyone stopped buying bullshit pills, it would force them to put out quality pills.

If everyone stopped buying bullshit pills, it would force them to put out quality pills.

I'm from the Bayou State, too and have experienced much as you have for year or so minimum. I agree with the above quote, but only add that in order for everyone to not buy bullshit pills, they must get a known good source who tests the pills or buy a kit to test themselves. Can't dictate stupid people's actions, though.

I have had my fair share of the pipes, the amps, etc. I ate some pipes onetime just to experience. Its not great, trust me... but a trippy experience kinda... with one hell of a whack the entire next day.

The amps... much like the aftermath of crappy coke.

Nothing beats good pills (PERIOD). I just wish the recent moves to re-allow medicinal usage of lsd-25 and mdma and mda would ramp up quicker... although its come farther than ever since becoming scheduled back in the 80's. There is hope yet, but I know it doesn't seem like it.

Of course, we can all just pool our money and go for a weekend to the UK or something for a jam, ya know? Game?

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Has any ones seen or heard of these in Miami?? I saw them on pillreports but there from CAN. looks like the same batch, but u never know.

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Has any ones seen or heard of these in Miami?? I saw them on pillreports but there from CAN. looks like the same batch, but u never know.

Lips i BELIEVE are a go. Ive been dying to get my hands on some. A friend of mine got one and loved it, but they were all gone by the time i wanted some.

Lips i BELIEVE are a go. Ive been dying to get my hands on some. A friend of mine got one and loved it, but they were all gone by the time i wanted some.

I had some Blue lips a while back that were FIRE. They were crisp cuts like those, but pale blue. Hope their good... I'm jealous!