• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

Anybody heard the experience results on either red butterflies or "blue powders"? Both tested good and clean, but the one recent report I saw on red butterflies were that they were weak. The "blue powders" (blank blue powdered-colored pill) I have seen no reports on. Hope somebody has a 411 on either of these my B-Day is in less than a week. It has been soooo long since decent pills in Bayou State were around, I want to make the "right" choice between the two.

I heard pokeballs have hit florida, cali is so flooded with them, they are getting sent all over.

I heard pokeballs have hit florida, cali is so flooded with them, they are getting sent all over.

the furthest south I've heard of them is orlando which is just a little too north for me :X I want some of those damn things for the massive at the end of the month

the furthest south I've heard of them is orlando which is just a little too north for me :X I want some of those damn things for the massive at the end of the month

orlando? i wish. im in orlando

orlando? i wish. im in orlando

check pill reports. the central florida area has had alot of different prints lately from what ive heard. There is a recent report out of there for transformer pokies, so hopefully ill have some by next week.

Beautiful shards of Molly in 919. Also suspected mephedrone/methylone being sold in caps. Marquis reagent went yellow. My friend loves the stuff but I won't pay Molly prices for it.

photo13.jpg

has any one seen these in MIA??

Have some of those PFs, all of them legit with that press. I keep hearing of pipe versions of them but have yet to see any with that stamping being copied yet.

Haven't seen the others before. You test those by chance? Rounded or flat back on the others?

Last edited:
ive heard of people having a few different batches of molly down in miami. I had a molly cap that was pretty damn good on saturday. My guess as to dosage is about 80-100 mg.

Mee too. i know some guy in the beach selling em at <snip> each and another one for <snip> each! but for large amounts tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
its wednesday already :D i cant wait. who else here is goin to the massive this weekend

booooh right here, my hotel reservations got fucked up so im gonna be 4 miles from the festie grounds... oh well

Will be down there tomorrow night for some cocktails followed by crazyness sat