• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

ok well, until I fix it, visualize a white, round pill with an SS imprint on one side and nothing on the other :p

That looks like the Aquarius symbol.
Looking at pill reports shows nothing.
Have you tested it? or do you have access to a test kit?
The fact that there's nothing on PillReports throws up a red flag in my book. That means that it's either from a new batch or from an old one that no body bought.

The round white pill is Snore Stop. You got ripped off buddy.

Link

Last edited:
hahaha I just found this out literally 2 seconds ago. sucks for my bud. i didn't spend a dime, i'm just the research guy. thanks for the help

hahahahahahahaha
I suppose a simple google search would have helped my figure that out. :|

had the shell oil cutouts they was fire! had like 4-5 through the weekend, they was chewy as hell wit speckles in em%)

Georgia pill id question

anyone know about these x pills? they are green and yellow with somekind of monkey (NOT paul frank) or chipmunk thing holding an acorn or something. Couldnt find it anywhere on pill reports.com

Need help identifying these

no pill IDs on Bluelight....read the BLUA and the forum guidelines...

Last edited by a moderator:
Was in Atlanta yesterday and came across the white lightning pills. Pretty amazing press. So happy to be able to find something real for once.

Central Fl everythings fake.

Whats up with central fl every bean i can find has been fake only been here a few months but after looking at pill reports Its not looking good I would love to here what other people have to say about this. Lots of pipes,,,,, down here.. anyhow a little encouragement that im not on a never ending mission would be nice

Whats up with central fl every bean i can find has been fake only been here a few months but after looking at pill reports Its not looking good I would love to here what other people have to say about this. Lots of pipes,,,,, down here.. anyhow a little encouragement that im not on a never ending mission would be nice

I moved this into the regional pill discussion thread for the southeast. Hopefully some people from that general area will have some promising news. Do you have a testing kit? It's definitely essential now more than ever since chances are you are going to come across a lot of fake or adulterated pills before coming across legit pills, and you want to know what's real and what is really in them.

I moved this into the regional pill discussion thread for the southeast. Hopefully some people from that general area will have some promising news. Do you have a testing kit? It's definitely essential now more than ever since chances are you are going to come across a lot of fake or adulterated pills before coming across legit pills, and you want to know what's real and what is really in them.

yes i Have a test kit. the only time i have tested anything good in florida was at a music festival. i moved here from la so i have tested and done plenty of good ones. Like i said it just seems like everything is fake down here. I have been coast to coast even made purchases that were supposed to be from la and still no good