• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

I live in tennessee and got sum green, orange, and blue smurfs and some blue trasformers lastnite. after i took them i got really tired almost like i took sum benadryl or a sleeping pill. i never got rolling and laid down and fell fast asleep. does anyone know what mite have been in them, i have taken e alot and this wasnt e. So if you see them in tennessee stay away they are bunk. Happy 4th of july everybody

New Orleans
Orange tab with an apple or some kind of fruit on it.
Its not raised or lowered from the surface, the logo is a lighter color orange than the rest of the tab.
It also has a cross or the number one on the left side of the fruit.
I am away from the home cpu and can't get the pic loaded from my handheld.

The logo is lower than the surface and it is a cross. Had some powder in the logo I blew out.

*********Superman logo***********

these were white with an orange-ish tint to them
if you see these around central florida
DON'T FUCKIN BOTHER

straight speed by the feel of it. no pupil dilation or anything, complete GARBAGE

NSFW:
002-2.jpg

001.jpg

Does anyone know anything about this hit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, had some orange Pumas and some yellow Rhinos (Eckos) this weekend. Both tested clean (Black, Black and Black in three part test). No caffeine, no speed. The pumas and rhinos were both clean, hard pressed. The rhino were a bit smaller in size than the pumas, but both were very good.... been a while for us seeing good, clean pills down here. I started off with one at 6pm, ate another at 7pm, and the last at 1am. Started coming down around 3am.... was asleep nicely for 5am... that's clean folks. Roll was great (if I could just master that seeing with one eye thing ;)) I was originally afraid of the orange pumas because there were no positive reports since 2009, but after testing... there was no doubt. The yellow rhinos had positive reports.

http://bayimg.com/BAObjaacb I spilled a bit too much Mercke, but hell... I was excited, ya know?

Last edited:
Anyone in south carolina know about
The e pills and if there any good

Bart Simpsons
Homer Simpson
and Blue Smurfs?

all cut out shaped pills have been pipes. try searching around on pillreports.com

Got some light green Rolex today. Clean, hard press. Did the three part drip test. First one went really, really black within a blink of an eye (which was a first for me in a really long time). Second one (where you have to drip two different chems to find a reaction) turned dark purprle. Third (and last) turned black within a few seconds with no orange, yellow, or green.

Ate just one to test potentcy for later use and less than 40min later could feel a good one coming. These are definitely not circa late 90's grade, but for around these parts over the last five or six years.... they are damn great. After the 1hr 30min mark, just for giggles, I ate two more. By the two hour mark, I was pleasantly roasting. Nice body joy, great roll. I am right now just coming off the peak (which lasted for a little over 3 hrs). These are very clean just like the Yellow Rhinos (Eckos) and Orange Puma (*see above post by me from about 3 weeks ago (August 1). Got these Rolex from same source path as those before. It was one of those unplanned, surprise situations, which got me hooked up with the source path. That's always awesome, ya know?

It's so nice to once again have solid, reliable, steady supply. At least for "down here," the past five years have seen (as most other Bluelight users here have) a flood of pipe's and meth bombs. Just F$#%'ed up the scene bad. I came of XTC age in the late 80's when the Kingfish was poppin off and people came from all over the country just to go to "The 'Fish." Pills (or even the wafers) back then were way, way better than anything I have seen since 1995, but at least pill pressers/dealers could stick to legit pills, that are pure and clean... unless profit is the only method, why fuck with someone's good times by adding BS to a pill? Well, nevertheless, wanted to share recent pleasant success. Hope all can find these or some like it soon (or preferably already have and, like me, are enjoying them right now). Peace!

Last edited:
I've had red paul franks and white paul franks and kentucky they are pipes. And the only cut out pill that ive ever had that was real was a orange garfield

Monkeys in TX

kk so seen paul frank monkeys in TX .. light green and light purple. They look diffrent from ANYTHING eles i can find here or on PR.
They are impressed NOT outpressed but the mouth and eyes are further pressed in... If that makes since. Every thing eles I have seen the mouth and eyes are standing out with the surrounding being impressed... I hope that makes since...

So my Q is are these diffrent?? I have hurd so meny mixed reviews and slightly diffrent presses of these that I won't eat them till they get tested but, I don't want to buy them if they are bunk or bad....

But this could be the only thing around for awhile.... Been waiting and watching PR for 2 weeks now....trying to see if anything pops up
Thought maby you guys could help a sister out???

XOXOX
SO AMAZED

WOW I really wish ppl used this more! It would be nice to talk to ppl more that understood what was around, around here!
How do we get some regulars over here? I posted like aweek ago and it is still the last post

Anyone in Miami have any info on the Blue stars (star shaped). I'm gonna get some tomorrow, would love to hear some reviews. Thanks.

feeling blessed down "here" .... really... for years and years... not anything worthy of mentioning (nor eating).... then BAM! all of a sudden for the last two months or so.... every weekend, different press, but same good qual... testing clean with all three tests in the kit.... not way strong, but real clean though. I'm not bragging, but am joyful. Lots of parties about to start poppin off around these parts too.... first one starts this Sat, then there's Voodoo in NOLA for Halloween.... then... cough, cough... you'll have to get in the know for the rest... but damn, am I the only one in the SE with this "new" experience of late?

Samples of late:

blue and green supermans (*different weeks)
red aliens
green and brown (or tan) 007's (*different weeks)
lime green maseratis
yellow and green rolex (*different weeks)
etc, etc

Last edited:
Yellow Middle fingers tested good on all three tests here. Having a yum-yum with a few tonight to see how strong.

Update, they are very decent. Chewed up one, then 20 min later, chewed up two more.... I was real good the rest of the night. Did not have urge to eat another (and I have very high tolerance). After the roll started to wear off... was able to glide down peacefully and then sleep.... so clean, they are.

Last edited:
Well, not sure what the scene is like up your way, but its definitely poppin of late down here. 'Bout time too, I might add... Happy Halloween everybody! :D

If your down this way (and even if your not..) try the Halloween experience in the South's Sin City: New Orleans, LA. You'll like it, sha, for sure!

i had PINK 69s at this past ultra. i wish i could find them again but the only thing i can get my hands on now is paul frank monkeys which i dont trust so much, there are bad ones goin around.