• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

anyone tried the orange pot leafs or the red cherries goin' around PA ???
dont wanna risk buyin them if they're bunk; don't have a testing kit.

Im glad to say that the paul frank monkeys are still floating around the miami, fl area in large numbers. They keep on and this press might actually make a year as a fairly reliable press.

I bought three "rockstars" from the same guy in NC. Starshaped, nicely pressed, a dark tan color. They were bunk pills for sure. I took one my first time, nothing. Two on New Years, and I rolled a little. Very very low mdma. Though now I might be getting some blue dolphins, my friend who has had them says they are really good? Anyone hear anything else?

I am still seeing yellow, red and green ufcs. Also starting to see blue hearts in the area. I think they are from the same presser as the ufcs because the back of the pill has the same ridge. This is all in NC

pokeballs are in virginia! i'm so happy. definitely going to stock up.

you lucky sob! i just hope they aren't some fakes someone cooked up. stay safe <3

oh and about time we got to a new page. with certain events right around the corner in the southeast i hope to see this thread really active. =D

Last edited:
Monkeys monkeys monkeys! :D Heard the teardrops might be coming back also... I also am in disbelief that the reliable imprinted paul franks have been around so long.

Ive heard that they are out there but know nothing about them. Let me know if you find out anything.

Took 2 green diamonds last night and had a amazing time. There is test results for em thanks to liquid1nsanity that show MDxx + amp. However I didnt feel the amp because it was a very laid back chill roll the whole time. I posted my own report on pill reports, check it out.

:D Glad I could be of some assistance. My kit is a little over one year old so I wondered if it had an effect on the results. I heard they are not as strong as the monkeys any feelings on this Pntgio?

:D Glad I could be of some assistance. My kit is a little over one year old so I wondered if it had an effect on the results. I heard they are not as strong as the monkeys any feelings on this Pntgio?

I answered this on my pill report but ill say it again, these are no paul franks.
Double drop these from the start. When i peaked off my first, the second had already kicked in and it was awesome. Hopefully feb. can show me how amazing peaking off 2 or 3 of these at once will feel like.

So are the monkeys playful still? That's the question, right? I keep coming in and out of this board for the past two years.... seems like it is still a hit or miss scene... not at all like it was back in '88 and '89. For us poor souls in the marsh, we (like you) desire good chewable vitamins. What's the latest 411 in the Gulf South?

so i ran into a pack of monkeys yesterday :D
they told me to follow em and they lead me back to their headquarters just likes all the other monkeys guys. Stay safe, plur.

so i ran into a pack of monkeys yesterday :D
they told me to follow em and they lead me back to their headquarters just likes all the other monkeys guys. Stay safe, plur.

If you are referring to the monkeys I think you are referring to, then those are not the monkeys I was referring to. No matter, I'm glad I have a kit cause anybody these days w/o one is a fool. Too many people who don't know are eating garbage. It is a damn shame that we are in need of kits thesedays.

The only thing it seems has been popping in the "gulf south" area anytime lately that seems to be decent are the monkeys.
I heard they are not as strong as the monkeys any feelings on this Pntgio?
I was merely asking if this is true. I asked that here because pillreports seems to be too many reports by people who don't test their pills (and even some who say they do, but it is obvious from their reports that they don't and lie about the results). Peeps here on Bluelight have always seemed to be more upfront and real about their experiences and I don't find that there is too much "promotion," but rather real information from user experiences (no hoop-a-la in other words).