Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunflower's in ne ohio, same as last batch? large in diameter and thickness. logo seems to not be as pronounced strait to black/d.purple instantly. Wondering if they are good? prob MDA

only thing i can get ahold of right now are those damn pink hearts aka cupids. i think they are cut with meth or some shit. The roll is good but the comedown is equal to death.. lol very bad. I just wish dealers just sold pure mdma and not add all that other junk.

Just got hold of a pill I never seen before in NYC area. It is blue with two cherries on a stem but the logo is raised. They are slightly domed on both sides. A bunch of us gave them a try the other night. Come up was great. We mixed in a few white armani's later on and had a great night. Has anyone else seen these around.

I have herd several good reports for Butterflys of differnt colors, but not the one your talking about. Purple, Green and blue are good.

Thick, White/Off white color. Hard pressed, not soft like the sunflowers. Gas Pump stamp, being called diesel's or octane's. Anybody have any info?? Tested positive for containing MDxA with marquis.

green daggers northeast?

These have been going around nyc area. They are green and I think the logo is some kind of knife, dagger or torch--its hard to tell what it is. The side with the logo is beveled and the other side is rounded. No score. No reports on PR..

Last edited:
i dont know bout the green ones, but the red ones i took where pretty decent, didint sleep on them at all but i was rollin pretty hard

my friend recently had red ones that looked i think exactly the same. He said they were good too.

btw I took a couple of these green ones and put a report up on pr.

Gas Pump, Diesel, Octane ?

Thick, White/Off white color. Hard pressed. Gas Pump stamp, being called diesel's or octane's. Anybody have any info?? Tested positive for containing MDxA with marquis.

Northeast Ohio area

Pink Snoopies: North East

There seems to be a couple batches from diff' parts so II just wanted to clarify. So has anyone tried the pink snoopies from the North East they are beveled on both sides and have white specks with a score on back.

anyone tried butterly's around ma area

couldn't get into pill reports. wondering how the butterfly's are? not sure of what color yet.

just tested the butterfly's. fake. watch out for them going around RI. there female hormone pills called Remifemin.

Status
Not open for further replies.