Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youkai said:
meth with alil mdma.
but thats only taste tested, do they look more like horse shoes then omega?
He ended up having blue masaratis when I got there. 8)

Had some G. spots last night, they were bomb as always. I guess I just have good luck with them since I know there are a lot of copy cats out there.

drumnbass420 said:
Orange buddahs in philly. Going to try them out on friday night when I go out to party.
get the fuck outta here the budda's around here u gotta be kiding i've been fucking wit these double press pills fer soooooo fucking long i forget wat REAL MDMA feels like..=D ...sun/sunflowers and the g's up hoes down :| kinda getting sick of em

lilczey said:
get the fuck outta here the budda's around here u gotta be kiding i've been fucking wit these double press pills fer soooooo fucking long i forget wat REAL MDMA feels like..=D ...sun/sunflowers and the g's up hoes down :| kinda getting sick of em

I love those ladies since I love mda. I'd never get tired of mda TBH. <3

drumnbass420 said:
I love those ladies since I love mda. I'd never get tired of mda TBH. <3

I have a feeling the G. Spots will make it to at least mid 2008, if not the whole year.

MikeyLikesE said:
dont mean to disrespect, but i would pretty much guarantee that isnt the case. first of all pill pressers are very hard to come by in the USA, so much of what you see comes from canada, mexico, or asia....and i would be the ladies were made in the hundreds of thousands....and just because someone changes the dial on a press, doesnt make it a different pill. people making shitty pills have it in their interest to "make small batches" (rather, change the dial on the presser) to keep people from saying "all scorpians are bad" type of thing. savvy?

you would be surprised the amount of people that are pressing there own pills in the usa i bet

i know that a good portion of the g ladies were brewed in the usa, north east region, and i know it for a fact....

infact people who wanted to buy a pill presser for 5k give or take, could then buy say five thousand pills, crush em up and make them into 7-8 thousand easily, do that and they made there money back on the pilll press and have effectively turned good pills into decent pills(or decent into crappy).....this is just hypothetical though, i hope i didnt give any shady ass mofo any ideas

just saying, im not a dealer and i have run into 2 people selling pill pressers...its not that rare

Status
Not open for further replies.